March is such a changeable month, and we’ve got a great variety of projects to feature in the latest round of Hookin On Hump Day! Thank you for joining me, and my cohost Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of fantastic crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share the best crochet and knit projects from around the web twice a month. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – and the featured projects from each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Justine’s Shawl by Underground Crafter: Modern, lovely, and FREE crochet pattern!
2. Mug of Beer by Divine Debris: A funny beer mug shaped coaster or applique – FREE crochet pattern!
3. Endless Cables Chunky Knit Throw by Mama in a Stitch: Right out of the hottest home decor magazines – FREE knit pattern!
4. Nettie’s Super Simple Mitts by Jessie at Home: Fashionable and just right for the changing seasons – FREE crochet pattern!
5. Geodes – How to Turn a Rock into a Necklace by Stitch11: A lovely gift idea, and FREE crochet tutorial!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!