Thank you for joining myself, and my cohost Kara from Petals to Picots, for another round of HOHD, where we share the best crochet and knit projects from around the web from the last 2 weeks! Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - and the winners each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1.MOST CLICKED LINK: Flores en las nubes, manta para bebé / “Flowers in the clouds” Blanket by Arrorró en colores: Beautiful blanket pattern available in Spanish and English. Post features FREE color stitch charts, with a link to a PAID pattern available for those looking for step by step instructions.
2. A Fan of Fall - Crochet Cowl Pattern by Pasta & Patchwork: A perfect accessory for Fall ... and it's a FREE pattern too!
3. Timber Wolf Slouchy Hat by Whistle & Ivy: Stylish and cozy slouchy hat with link to FREE crochet pattern.
4. Crochet Hooded Vest by Be A Crafter: Super cute hooded vest pattern available for FREE in size Large with link to PAID pattern for all sizes.
5. Shirley Bird! Crochet Purse Tutorial by Red Haired Amazona: Such a pretty purse! Free pattern, cross stitch graph, and tutorial!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Leave a Reply