Thank you for joining myself, and my cohost Kara from Petals to Picots, for another round of HOHD, where we share the best crochet and knit projects from around the web from the last 2 weeks! Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - and the winners each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK!! May Scarf of the Month: Mayflower Lace by Crochet is the Way: A gorgeous FREE crochet pattern!
2. Sunshine by Atelier Marie-Lucienne: An eye-catching mandala with a link to a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Twinkle Toes Booties by Pattern Paradise: A super cute PAID crochet pattern!
4. Amazing Grace Summer Shawl by Beatrice Ryan Designs: A beautiful FREE crochet pattern!
5. Textures Crochet Top by Cre8tion Crochet: A pretty top in 6 sizes and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Thanks for hosting the party:-)
Thanks for another great party!
Stella Lee@ Purfylle
It's great to have something to link up again. Love your party!
Plz stop posting hooking on hump day.. No one wants it! PLZ i like it but its no avail as your patterns are the best! ;P ♥
Goodness me; I can't believe my pattern was most clicked! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much! And thank you for the party!
😀 Congratulations Jenny!
Hi there, I've only recently come across HOHD and don't know what it is. What is 'Hump Day'? Here in the UK, 'the hump' or more accurately, 'thee 'ump' (I live in Yorkshire!) is a bad mood. So if someone walks away after an altercation, we'd say 'she's got thee 'ump' or 'she's got a hump on'. So thinking what a hump day could be I come up with possibly the first day of someone's period where she's just in a bad mood all day, or maybe the day you get ditched by a crappy boyfriend/girlfriend or even every Monday - first working day of the week. On that note, maybe also the first day of every term/half term where teenagers are in foul mood all day. If all my guesses are incorrect (which I strongly suspect may be the case), could you please enlighten me as to the true meaning of Hump Day? It sounds like it may be a public/bank holiday that everyone adheres to, but if not...... Just put me out of my misery before I embarrass myself anymore.
Hello Helen! Sorry for the confusion! The name was inherited along with the party (long story). But Hump Day is usually used to mean Wednesday! As in getting over the hump in the middle of the week, heading toward the weekend. 🙂
Aha!! I am enlightened. Thank you! ??
So I guess you release the patterns (?) that have been the most popular for the past week/2 weeks, every Wednesday?
And what's this party talk??