Thank you all for celebrating 100 rounds of Hookin On Hump Day with us! And thank you too, to Lion Brand Yarn and Furls Fiberarts for sponsoring such a wonderful giveaway to celebrate. The winner is…. Kristen (aka kfisher)! Congratulations!
Now it time to start on the next 100 link parties! Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – and the winners each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK!! All Caught Up by Linda’s Crafty Corner: A collection of gorgeous squares she’s made as part of the Moogly Afghan CAL – with links to the FREE crochet patterns!
2. Mandala Top Pattern by Morale Fiber: An absolutely gorgeous PAID crochet pattern!
3. 5 Ways to Wear a Crescent Shawl by Knot Theorist: A collection of great ways to show off one of the hottest shapes in shawls! Includes a link to the gorgeous PAID crochet pattern!
4. Coraline in the Wine Country Shawl and Wrap by Simply Collectible: A lovely and versatile piece with a video tutorial – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Dragonfly Baby Blanket by Charmed by Ewe: Colorful and fun PAID crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr!
Thanks so much for hosting the party?
Thank you Sherry!
Thanks for hosting:)
🙂 Thank you Rhea!
mandala top pattern is really good i like this
thanks for this…………
thanks for this…………