Crochet bikinis are a summertime tradition! From slinky and sexy to fun and fabulous, if you love crochet and rock the bikinis, then making a crochet version should definitely be on your list. Most aren’t really for wearing in the water – but they all look fabulous! Here are 10 free crochet bikini patterns to get you inspired!
10 Free Crochet Bikini Patterns
- Bikini (crochet) by Patons: The classic!
- Pineapple Monokini by Tracy Knowles, on I Am a Crazy Yarn Lady: Crochet pineapples have never looked so hot!
- Crochet Bikini Adria by Fashion Martina, a Ravelry download: A Rav favorite – it’s easy to see why!
- Crocheted Capri Bikini by Raynelda Calderon, on elann.com: In sizes S to XL!
- Rio Bikini & Coverup by Lion Brand Yarn: Made in aran weight cotton, this is a cute set!
- McCall’s 1972 Bikini by McCall Pattern Company: Awesome retro set!
- Sunflower Bikini by Farrah for 365 Crochet: Fun and funky!
- Rosetta Bikini by PLC Designs: Sizes S to 1XL, this one offers a bit more coverage in a very cute pattern!
- Bikini top in Safran by DROPS design: A mod top in a subtle chevron design! Perfect with shorts!
- Bikini top and skirt by DROPS design: Flirty and feminine!
I hope all you bikini wearing crocheters have found something to inspire you here today! Have you crocheted swimwear before? What’s your favorite crochet bikini pattern? Share it in the comments!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ – come join the fun! You can contact me via the Facebook page or at [email protected]