I have made no secret of my love for Ficstitches Yarns crochet kits! And so I'm super excited to get to bring you a giveaway for the Spring 2017 installment!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
Ficstitches Yarns Kit Club is a quarterly kit club specially designed for crocheters that combines your two favorite hobbies, crocheting and reading! So much more than a yarn club, each element of these kits is a mysterious delight…
Each Ficstitches Yarns Crochet Kit includes:
- Brand new Accessory Pattern from crochet designer Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions - Instructions are clearly written, tech edited, and include stitch diagrams or tutorials for any more advanced techniques (for left or right handers).
- Original Fictional Story from author C. Jane Reid – Part One of a new 2-part Novel, tying the kit all together.
- Handmade Gift and/or Tool to use with the kit project.
- Hand-Dyed Yarn from various indie dyers, exploring different yarn weights and luxury fibers with one or two skeins in each kit. The Spring 2017 kit features This kit features American Dream DK in your choice of “Salish Sea” or “Butter” colorways from Huckleberry Knits in Bellingham, WA.
- Muslin Project Bag, hand-stamped and filled with all these kit goodies.
- An Invitation to join the Ficstitches Yarns Secret Society, an exclusive online group for Kit Club Book Discussions, Crochet-Alongs and more.
I've collected each of the kits so far, and I look forward to every new step in the story - as well as the gorgeous yarns and patterns. I adore surprises (especially yarny ones!) and if you do too, then Ficstitches Yarns is a great way to give yourself or a lucky loved one a special gift 4 times a year. You're worth it!
If you'd like to keep up with all the Ficstitches happenings, you'll want to sign up for the Ficstitches Yarns Newsletter for future updates and a free serialized story with installments published twice a month! And don't worry about trying to step into the middle of an ongoing story! You can get the first 11 installments of the tale as a free Kindle e-book!
So are you ready to sign up? Ficstitches Yarns is offering a new subscription service, or you can order just one kit at a time. And you can enter to win the next kit in the giveaway below!
The Ficstitches Yarns Spring 2017 Kit Giveaway is open worldwide, but winners outside the US and Canada will be responsible for additional shipping charges. One winner will win a Spring 2017 Kit in their choice of Salish Sea (blue) or Butter (pale yellow) DK Weight yarn. This giveaway ends on 1/16/17 at 12:15 am Central US time. To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only.