A while back I put together a roundup of Booties for Babies, but with the holidays coming, ’tis the season for crochet slippers for all! I’ve rounded up the cutest, coziest, and warmest slippers for men, women, teens and kids – and each and every one of these twenty crochet patterns is free!
Women’s Crochet Slipper Patterns:
- Mary Jane Slippers on GoodKnits (women’s large, but easily adjustable)
- “Pocahontas” by DROPS Design (3 sizes included)
- Felted Slippers on Susie at the Circus (fits UK sizes 5-7)
- Mother’s day Spa Slippers on Annoo’s Crochet World, via the Internet Archive (Women’s 7-8) (originally listed here were slippers by Bernat, but they’ve redone their site and the pattern is gone)
- Seaspray Slippers on Jay’s Boutique (custom sizing)-via the Internet Archive
Men’s Crochet Slipper Patterns:
- Men’s Padded Sole Slippers on Sue’s Crochet and Knitting (10 to 11 inch foot)
- Hissukka by Sanna Kovanen (English translation no longer available, sorry all!)
- Easy Big Foot Slippers on Sewhooked (custom sizing)
- Anatomy of a Loafer by Jeanette Reid (size 12)
- Slippers for Guys on Gatuxedo (US size 9)
Teen Crochet Slipper Patterns:
- High Top Sneaker Slippers on Simplicity (Small, Medium, Large) via Internet Archives
- Slipper Boots on Yarnspirations (XS-S-M-L-XL)
Operation Christmas Box Slippers by Tiffany Roan (Teen/Adult Small)These are no longer available – so check out the Chic Moroccan Slippers instead – in sizes Small (Women’s Size 5/6); Medium (Women’s Size 7/8); and Large: (Women’s Size 9/10)!
- Toe Up Slippers on Red Heart (Shoe size 3–6 (small), 6–9 (medium), 8–12 (large))
- Pudgy Piggy Slippers on Red Heart (Adult Medium 8-9” Foot)
Children’s Crochet Slipper Patterns:
- Nana Slippers by Sarah Wales (custom sizing)
- Slipper Socks on Yarn Lover’s Room (Fits shoe sizes 9-12)
- Monster Eyes Slippers on Premier Yarns (Toddler, Youth, Adult Woman, Adult Man)
- Dust Mop Slippers by Carol Ballard (Child’s 4-6)
- Kids One Piece No Sew Slippers on Craftown (foot approx 6 ½ inches to 7 ½ inches in length)
Bonus Pattern #21: Simple Chunky Cable Crochet Slippers, here on Moogly: Now you can make slippers from a Moogly pattern! Sized to fit average width and wide women’s feet size 6-11, and up to a Men’s size 10. Bonus Pattern #22: Posy Toes Crochet Slippers, also here on Moogly: Sized to fit average width and wide women’s feet size 6-11, these lightweight slippers are perfect for warmer seasons and climates!
Bonus Pattern #23: Simple Spa Slippers – (US Women’s shoe size): 4-6 (7-9, 10-12)
Bonus Pattern #24: Crochet Ballet Slippers – Small, Medium, Large Adult
Looking to make matching slippers for the whole family? The Nana Slippers, Monster Eyes, Slipper Boots, and Seaspray Slippers can be made in any size at all! And most of these slippers can be worked up in an evening. So there’s no excuse to have cold feet this winter – and 20 great reasons to have toasty warm ones!
And if you’re worried about them being too slippery on hardwood or tile, check out these 7 Great Ways to Make Slippers Non Slip!
What are you making for holiday gift giving? Are slippers on the list? Have you made crochet slippers before and loved the pattern? Share in the comments!