Crochet can do just about anything – including bringing prehistoric creatures back to life! Well, okay, not quite… but these 10 free dinosaur crochet patterns sure are cute! And a lot nicer to live with than their inspiration!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
10 Free Crochet Dinosaur Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Dinosaur Spikes by Danyel Pink, on Danyel Pink Designs Blog: Turn any hat into a dino hat with these fun spikes!
- Hello Stegosaurus by The Button Ship: Cute and cuddly – and in UK terms!
- T-Rex Applique Pattern by Pride of Lions: Now any item can be the king of it’s kind! Includes a full photo tutorial!
- Dudly Dinosaur by Marleen Hartog, on Ravelry: The perfect dino pal!
- Spike by Heidi Yates, on Ravelry: Super dinoriffic!
- DinoRoar Sweater by Katie Grace, on Ravelry: Isn’t this adorable! I love the allosaurus applique, stripes, all of it!
- The Friendly Dino Chart by Angela Davis, on Ravelry: This 100 x 100 stitch chart is full of inspiration!
- Baby Brachiosaurus by Jana Whitley, on Ravelry: Super cute – and designed by a 13 year old!
- Dino by DROPS Design: Super cute, and available in a wide variety of languages!
- Grr! by Maggie Vassie, on Maggie Makes stuff: Dino monster cute!
I hope you enjoyed this cuddly creatures! If you liked the free crochet dinosaur patterns, you might also like these free pattern collections here on Moogly: Robots, Cars, Trains, Planes and Boats, and Baby Boy Cardigan Sweaters! Also be sure to check out Amamani Puzzle Balls by my friend Dedri Uys!