I love robots! Growing up on The Jetsons, I’m still a little disappointed that it’s 2014 and I don’t have my own Rosie to clean up and cook for us (and give me more time for crochet!). I even have a little project bag I picked up at a local craft fair that features a robot working with “steel wool.” And until they go all Terminator or Matrix on us, my love affair will continue. And I’m not the only one – check out these 10 cute and cuddle free crochet robot patterns!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
10 Free Crochet Robot Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Robot Amigurumi by Allison Hoffman, on Yarnspirations: At 9 1/2”/24cm tall, this one is just right for hugging!
- Robo-Blanky by Brenda K. B. Anderson, on Lion Brand: Absolutely perfect for science-minded new parents!
- Crochet Robot Lovey Blanket by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Crazy cute and cuddly, and a great last minute gift!
- Cuddly Robot by Jennifer Oliviarez, on Squirrel Picnic: You can make this fine fellow with *moveable parts!!* Or not – it’s up to you!
- Robot and His Little Helper by Veronika Lammer, on Crochetier: These appliques come in English and German, and with all the awesome!
- Robot Square/Applique by Joyful Yarns Crochet, on Craftsy: Stop with the applique, or add the square, and make your own custom robot project!
- Robots Can Be Cuddly by Rachel Hansen, on Sheep Dog’s Fleece: Yes they can, and this one is a prime example!
- Robot (Model 1) by Christen Haden, on NeedleNoodles: This little guy might not have made it into Creepy Cute Crochet, but he’ll work his way into your heart!
- Robot Bib by Lion Brand Yarn: Another fantastic quick gift option! Too fun!
- Robot with Third Arm by Donna Collinsworth, on Donna’s Crochet Designs: This amazing design incorporates Slinkies!! Crazy cool!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you’ve enjoyed all these free crochet robot patterns! Be sure to follow Moogly on your favorite social media sites so you don’t miss a thing – just look for the links at the top of any blog page!