I had a great question come into the moogly facebook page - how do I afford all this yarn? While I'll buy yarn just about anywhere, from Walmart to the local yarn shops to online, there are great opportunities to save at the big box craft stores. You don't even have to wait for sales - just print out the latest coupons!
- Michaels - Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. I got coupons for 40% off any one regularly priced item and 15% off the entire purchase excluding sale items.
- Jo-Ann Fabrics - Be sure to join their mailing list and get the app too! Right now there is a coupon for free shipping with a $40 purchase when you shop online.
- Hobby Lobby - I Love This Yarn is on sale this week, and there's a coupon for 40% off any regularly priced item!
- Herrschners - No coupons, but a huge sale on Red Heart products this week!
- ACMoore - Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. I got a coupon for 40% off one item and another for 50% off one item!
Where do you shop for yarn? What are your yarn budgeting secrets? Know of any secret deals or amazing sites out there? Please share them in the comments!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, sneak peeks, and to order your own ooak moogly items – I’m taking commissions! Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, and now Tumblr – come join the fun!