When a new baby is on the way, it’s time for crocheters and knitters to spring into action! And in 2021, lots of fantastic new kids’ patterns were born – along with lots of kids! See the best patterns of the year here!
While the Moogly family is on holiday break, the Yarnspirations family has put together some wonderful year-end roundups, full of fantastic patterns to explore. In the Baby and Kids department, they’ve got patterns in yarns that stand both the test of time and the touch test!
Below, get all the links to the patterns, links to the specific patterns I think you don’t want to miss, and then get a mini roundup of Moogly Baby and Kids patterns from 2021!
How Do You Like Your Links?
Patterns of Note
There are many great patterns in this collection, here are my favorites!
- Crochet – Bearskin Rug – No bears were harmed to make this cute rug – it’s made with ultra-plush Bernat Sheepy yarn. The perfect use for this yarn, I want one too!
- Knit – UFO Yoke Sweater – I was so tickled to find this whole collection of space-themed patterns on Yarnspirations this year! The cute is out of this world!
Moogly Baby and Kids Patterns for 2021
- Bunny Squish – This bunny pillow is fun to make – and so fun to squeeze!
- Halloween Monster Candy Bucket – Make one for all the kids in their favorite colors, and they might just make a second appearance in the spring as whimsical Easter Baskets.
- Sea Friends Mobile – These softies to snip right back off the mobile when it’s time is done – and then you’ll have four cute and cuddly travel-sized crochet softies for them to love and squish!
Thank you all so much for reading Moogly this year! We’re excited to bring you lots of fabulous new patterns, videos, CALs, and more in 2022! Have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.