This post includes an affiliate link.
Tablets were hugely popular this past holiday season! There are at least a dozen options now, and it seems like they’re everywhere. One of the best things about them is their portability – but you want to keep them safe while you’re out and about. And you can make your own, custom cover with these 10 free crochet tablet cozies!
10 Free Crochet Tablet Cozies
- Ultimate Universal Electronics Cozy by Tamara Kelly, on Moogly: Oh hey, that’s here! And I’ve included a photo tutorial to help you get custom sizing too. This one is a great stash buster!
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve by Emily Wendel, on Ravelry: Isn’t this gorgeous? I’m a sucker for bobbles and cables. Use a thinner yarn and hook to downsize this for a tablet.
- Rainbow Stripes Tablet Cover by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, on Yarnspirations: Rainbows! Chevrons! Love this!
- Tablet Sleeve by Marinke Slump, on Tuts+: Self striping yarn does the work in this simple but great looking cover!
- Cell Phone Or Tablet Cozy by Caron International Yarns, on Yarnspirations: Learn the Tiled Stitch – highly textured and perfect for a tablet cozy!
- Crochet iPad Cover Tutorial by Lisa Pocklington, on Get Smitten: This is such a pretty stitch pattern! In UK terms, with a quick translation guide for US terms included.
- Greensleeves Tablet Cozy by Emily Bittel, on Lab Coat Crochet Designs, via Ravelry: Great texture and look!
- Crocheted Tablet Cover by Schachenmayr: This one is super fun – with the buttons it looks like a little fanged monster!
- I-Tweedie Tablet case in 2 strands Fabel by DROPS design: A nice country tweed for you electronics!
- The Blog Collection Tablet Sleeve by Laurie Laliberte, on Tales and Yarns: Gorgeous bright colors, color blocking, and texture – love it!
Do you have a tablet? iPod, Kindle, Nexus, Surface, Nook…. the list goes on! I know I love my Kindle Fire HD – perfect for looking up patterns on the go! I hope you find a pattern here to inspire you and make you smile!