Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand, but all opinions are my own.
Lion Brand Scarfie isn’t just for scarves – though it makes gorgeous ones! You can crochet almost anything with these stunning ombre skeins, so today I’m working with Lion Brand Yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns – all made with Lion Brand Scarfie. Even better, many only take one skein!
10 Free Crochet Patterns Made With Lion Brand Scarfie
Click on the names of projects you like to go to the pattern page!
- One Ball Scarfie by Lion Brand: A simple scarf, perfect for beginners – only 1 ball needed!
- Dream Puffs Blanket by Moogly: My latest Scarfie design – using 2 colorways creates this great look!
- The Macchiato Slouch by Little Monkey’s Crochet: Inspired by her favorite drink – an iced caramel macchiato!
- Tea Leaves Scarf by Fiber Flux: Elegant and easy, with lots of texture!
- Winter Rays Scarf by Left in Knots: Warm up your winter with these bright sunny colors!
- Squish by Moogly: This yarn inspired me to create a whole new stitch – so very very squishy!
- Light Frost Blanket Sweater by Mama In A Stitch: Perfect to take off the chill and add some style to your wardrobe!
- Walking in the Sand Scarf by Underground Crafter: A “dude-approved scarf” great for beginning crocheters!
- Hoodie Cowl by Jessie at Home: Wear the Hoodie Cowl as a hood or a cowl; either way, you will turn heads!
- Aveline Reversible Crochet Scarf by A Crocheted Simplicity: A great (mostly mindless) project that is, yes, reversible!
I love the look you can get with Lion Brand Scarfie – the color changes are perfect and gradual, but it also lends itself so well to texture. And they keep adding new colorways! Here is a Pinterest ready pin so you can save the whole list!
I hope you found a pattern here to inspire your next project – or maybe your next ten!
You can follow Moogly on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr, and don’t forget to sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page! Thank you to Lion Brand Yarn for providing sponsoring this post.