Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link.
It’s boot season once again in the Northern hemisphere – and they’re sure to be a wardrobe staple! Boot cuffs are a great way to set your look apart, and they’re practical too – adding a great layer of warmth and keeping out drafts (and leaves… and snow!).
Crochet boot cuff patterns are almost always super easy to adjust for size, as well as stretchy – so you don’t have to worry about making a pair that fits. And since most take just a few yards of yarn and work up fast, it’s a great gift or craft fair project! So for this roundup I’ve gathered 10 free crochet book cuff patterns – enjoy!
10 Free Crochet Boot Cuff Patterns
(click on the name of the pattern, in blue, to go to the pattern page!)
- Scalloped Boot Cuffs by Jenny Dickens, on Ravelry: These are the most popular boot cuffs on Ravelry, and it’s easy to see why!
- Thistle Boot Cuffs by Mia’s Heartful Hands, on ihearthandicrafts: Boobles and clusters make these cuffs feminine but bold. NOTE: As of 11/26/13 this website seems to be down. Hopefully it’s only temporary!
- Bow Boot Cuffs by Kim Handzo, on Loops of Lavender: Now these are VERY feminine! So fun!
- Basketweave Boot Covers by MyntKat, on Ravelry: These cuffs fold right over the tops of the boots for an extra warm fit that stays put! Great for wellies!
- Brr Boot Liners by Bonnie Irene, on BonBonanza: Love the nested shells that make up this pattern – so beautiful!
- Friendship Boot Cuffs by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: With super bulky yarn you can whip these up in no time flat – make a pair to match every outfit!
- Free Brooklyn Boot Cuffs Pattern on CrochetDreamz: These have a great, classic look – and there is a matching fingerless glove pattern too! A great gift set!
- Kathy’s Ripple Boot Cuff by Kathy Lashley, on ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs: These have fantastic texture, and are a great seller!
- Belmont Boot Toppers by Jenn Wolfe Kaiser, on Ravelry: Stacked shells and rib stitch make these both pretty and practical!
- Ribbed Boot Cuff by Sara Freisberg, on tangled happy: Simple, straightforward, and very clean looking. Perfect!
My own boots are all worn out – time to snag a new pair. And as soon as I do I’ll be using these free boot cuff patterns to jazz them up! As a bonus, here’s a great paid pattern I found on Craftsy that really caught my eye – the Perfectly Plaid Boot Cuffs Pattern! Love these!