It might not be the weather for a teddy bear picnic, but it’s always time for a sweet and squishy hug! These 10 free crochet teddy bear (and teddy bear inspired) patterns will take you right back to childhood – and make wonderful gifts for the children you love!
10 Free Crochet Teddy Bear Patterns
Click on the name of the pattern(s) you like to go to the pattern page!
- Lil’ Classic Teddy by Rachel Hoe, on Little Yarn Friends: The perfect huggable teddy to love!
- Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza, on Is it a toy: This rattle is so cute, and would make a wonderful gift at any baby shower – you might recognize it from my previous baby toy roundup!
- Teddy Bear Pouch by Rebecca Whelan, on Ravelry: Super cute and handy too! I think kids, teens, and even some adults would love this little guy!
- Teddy Bear Granny Square by Dragana Savkov-Bajić, on Dada’s Place: (NO LONGER FREE) This brand new pattern is one of the sweetest I’ve seen! So clever!
- Amigurumi Teddy Ornaments by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: I can’t get enough of these – enough to want to hang them year round!
- Teddy Bear Embellishment by Leah Maxwell, on Why Didn’t Anyone Tell Me?: This is the perfect little teddy bear applique for any project!
- Baby Bear Hat by Cute as a Button: Irresistible! This pattern includes both Newborn and 3 months size – though I dare say you could add the ears to any beanie if you need a larger size!
- Teddy Bear Coaster by Rachel Choi, on Crochet Spot: For when your mug needs a warm hug (and your table needs protection)!
- Teddy with Dress-Up Set by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd): A teddy with a wardrobe! You’ll need to have some familiarity with crochet charts for this one – or a willingness to learn!
- Amanda Bear and Annie Panda by jennyandteddy: A lovely pair of amigurumi bears!
- BONUS! There’s now a super cute free crochet Diamond Bear Beanie, by Melody Rogers, here on Moogly! 😀
I hope you’ve enjoyed this cute and cuddly teddy bear pattern roundup! There’s nothing like crocheting childhood memories!