It might not be the weather for a teddy bear picnic, but it's always time for a sweet and squishy hug! These 10 free crochet teddy bear (and teddy bear inspired) patterns will take you right back to childhood - and make wonderful gifts for the children you love!
10 Free Crochet Teddy Bear Patterns
Click on the name of the pattern(s) you like to go to the pattern page!
- Lil' Classic Teddy by Rachel Hoe, on Little Yarn Friends: The perfect huggable teddy to love!
- Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza, on Is it a toy: This rattle is so cute, and would make a wonderful gift at any baby shower - you might recognize it from my previous baby toy roundup!
- Teddy Bear Pouch by Rebecca Whelan, on Ravelry: Super cute and handy too! I think kids, teens, and even some adults would love this little guy!
- Teddy Bear Granny Square by Dragana Savkov-Bajić, on Dada's Place: (NO LONGER FREE) This brand new pattern is one of the sweetest I've seen! So clever!
- Amigurumi Teddy Ornaments by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: I can't get enough of these - enough to want to hang them year round!
- Teddy Bear Embellishment by Leah Maxwell, on Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?: This is the perfect little teddy bear applique for any project!
- Baby Bear Hat by Cute as a Button: Irresistible! This pattern includes both Newborn and 3 months size - though I dare say you could add the ears to any beanie if you need a larger size!
- Teddy Bear Coaster by Rachel Choi, on Crochet Spot: For when your mug needs a warm hug (and your table needs protection)!
- Teddy with Dress-Up Set by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd): A teddy with a wardrobe! You'll need to have some familiarity with crochet charts for this one - or a willingness to learn!
- Amanda Bear and Annie Panda by jennyandteddy: A lovely pair of amigurumi bears!
- BONUS! There's now a super cute free crochet Diamond Bear Beanie, by Melody Rogers, here on Moogly! 😀
I hope you've enjoyed this cute and cuddly teddy bear pattern roundup! There's nothing like crocheting childhood memories!
Lovely collection of patterns. Thank you for sharing with us. Love the little dress up bear
Thank you Tamara, for featured my bear.
😀 Thank you for sharing your pattern!
Thank you sooooo much for sharing my tutorial! 🙂
All the best,
😀 Thank you for sharing it!
Adorable! Thank you for sharing. 🙂
Adorable list! I love all the cute teddy bears, especially the granny square blanket! Just found your blog! Love it! Thanks for including our pink teddy bear hat pattern!
😀 Thank you so much Kyrie!
Bonjour pouvez vous me mettre les tutoriels en Français s il vous plaît merci
I'm sorry, they aren't my patterns to have translated!