Crochet Photo Props for baby photography have definitely become a big thing over the last few years! From doting moms and dads to professional photographers, crochet props are a big hit, and often used to set the perfect scene. So this roundup is for the parents, the pros, and those who make crochet items to sell – 10 gorgeous and free crochet baby photo prop patterns!
10 Free Baby Crochet Photo Prop Patterns
- Simple Baby Cocoon Photo Prop by Sarah Boccolucci, on Tots and Bottoms Blog: The quintessential cocoon, this pattern works up quickly with super bulky yarn and keeps the focus on baby!
- Turtle Love by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: There’s a great photo tutorial for this turtle shell – and the hat pattern is included!
- Dino photo prop by Teri Heathcote, on Knot Your Nana’s Crochet: Here that baby roar!
- Hula Baby Photo Prop Pattern by Aimee Arnold, a Ravelry download: I love it! Relax, baby!
- Newborn Top Hat for Photoshoots by Ashlee Prisbrey, on I’m Topsy Turvy: How adorable is this! Instructions for a girl’s version and a boy’s version are both included.
- Stork Pouch Photography Prop by Alli Hyer, on Alli Crafts: These are so cute, but please remember to never leave baby unattended!
- Mermaid Tail by Kat Goldin, in The Guardian: Adorable, and in high demand!
- Giraffe Hat and Diaper Cover Set by Unfuzzy Boutique, on Busting Stitches: Giraffes are the thing!
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Hats by Micah York, on Micah Makes: Perfect for twins or siblings!
- Flower Hat / Photo Prop by Thomasina Cummings, a Ravelry download: Perfect for spring and summer babies!
Do you make photo props? Do you take photos of babies and use crochet items? What sorts of things are you looking for? Share you thoughts and ideas in the comments!