This winter has been so chilly - or so warm depending on where you are I suppose! But the best part of cold weather is all the crochet and knit things we can make to cozy up in - indoors and out! Here are some fantastic free patterns for your own Winter Wonderland days!
While the Moogly family was on holiday break, the Yarnspirations family put together some lovely year end roundups, full of fantastic patterns to explore. In this Winter Wonderland roundup, get the patterns you need to take the chill off now!
Below, get all the links to the patterns, links to the specific patterns I think you don't want to miss, and then get a mini roundup of Moogly Winter Wonderland patterns from 2021!
How Do You Like Your Links?
Patterns of Note
There are many great patterns in this collection, here are my favorites!
- Crochet - Trapper Hat - This hat looks warm enough to tackle any chill - and I love the classic look!
- Knit - Make It Big Super Scarf - It's chunky and textured and looks super cozy, and sure to compliment any winter wear!
New Moogly Winter Wonderland Patterns from 2021
- Blue Moon Shawl - the Fall 2021 CAL is big and extra warm, perfect for throwing on a scarf and then wearing in the office or that underheated relative's house - you know the one!
- Alpine Stripe Beanie - this was the matching hat for the Alpine Pocket Scarf - a reader request! Cozy, stripey, and available in three sizes!
- Easy Rectangle Log Cabin Blanket - come in out of the cold to this cozy classic - another reader request ready for customization!
Thank you all so much for reading Moogly this year! We're excited to bring you lots of fabulous new patterns, videos, CALs, and more in 2022! Have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.