It’s time for August’s Designer Showcase! I like to wrap up each month by having one of my favorite designers share a bit about themselves, and then I follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they've designed! This month I’m excited to share some things from the super fun Stacey Williams - the blogger and designer behind Busting Stitches!
I got the chance to meet Stacey at the most recent Knit and Crochet Show, and she was so fun, and funny! And she designs such cute patterns. Here's what she has to say!
My name is Stacey. I am a wife and mother. I have been designing for a little over 3 years now. I learned how to crochet almost 4 years ago when I was pregnant with 4 of 5. The first thing I made was a flower.
Soon after that I started trying new things. It didn't take long for me to start writing patterns and designing new crochet projects. Once I started designing, I was hooked! The best part about designing patterns is seeing so many other people make things from your own patterns. I get so excited when I see a new project that was sent to me or posted in my group. I think that is high on my list of things that make me happy.
Stacey's designs always make me smile! Here are 5 of my favorite freebies by Stacey:
5 Free Crochet Patterns by Stacey Williams!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Amber Crochet Bolero - I love this gorgeous little sweater, in sizes XS to 5X! There's a sleeveless version too!
- Too Cute Cow Hat - Adorableness in 3 sizes!
- Candy Puffs Beanie - The perfect look in 5 sizes!
- Foxy Infinity Scarf - A fantastic and wearable scarf for the coming cool weather!
- Super Stud Set - This crazy cute photo prop set includes the hat, bowtie, pants, and suspenders!
Thank you so much to Stacey for being featured in the Moogly Designer Showcase this month! Be sure to check out Busting Stitches for more fabulousness!