How wonderful is the crochet community?! I let my fellow bloggers know I'm sick and put out a call for help - and I get wonderful gifts in my email inbox! A huge thank you to "e" Lee of The Crochet Lounge for putting this together for Moogly today! Be sure to visit The Crochet Lounge too - "e" has come out with a whole slew of amazing free patterns this month!
Dear fellow Mooglemurs (it’s what came to mind, so I am going with it – aren’t they adorable?)– er Mooglians… as we end 2013, and enter 2014, I wanted to bring your attention to Moogly on Social Media! While it may seem strange to some, afterall, we all come and look at her website to be inspired and all things lead HERE, I figured it equally important to show you the many other ways I interact with Moogly weekly so that you may enjoy it, too, as much as I have!
- Mooglyblog.com – our ever so Moogly home. No real explanation needed, but to point out that at the top right corner of each page, you have the chance to be linked to Moogly’s other social media channels as well as subscribe to her Newsletter DO NOT MISS THIS Newsletter! It is how many busy Mooglians keep up with the happenings at Moogly which sums up the entire week!
- Moogly on Facebook – If you are on Facebook from time to time, visit and “Like” the Moogly page. When you see a Moogly post you love, help redirect others to it by clicking on the “Share” button. With business page organic reach (posts reaching people on facebook directly vs. needing to be a paid advertisement) on the decline, every “Like” and “Share” counts!Besides, Moogly’s awesome Facebook community is built upon everyone’s interest, so you’ll see much more moving at a rapid pace in addition to the fabulous content on Moogly weekly. AND the bonus is, you get to interact with Tamara.
- Moogly on Google+ - as you join Moogly on her adventures via YouTube videos, add her to your circle on Google+ and subscribe to her channel so that you may never miss another short and simple visual tutorial and post.
- Twitter – a little birdie told me that Moogly’s Twitter following is ever growing. If Twitter is your Social Media of choice, you can be sure to catch all Moogly updates there! Secret – many of Moogly’s other social media auto tweet into Twitter so you may NEVER MISS another content post if you follow her there.It is also where some of the Lounge/Moogly fun interactions come in. I looooooooooooove seeing posts on Twitter with photos of WIP or FO I immediately recognize as a Moogly design and retweet all the lovely, yummy goodness. Hey, 140 character limit is sweet and to the point, right? 😉
- Moogly and Moogly Community Boards on Pinterest – One of the major points of interest on Social Media nowadays is Pinterest. This is where you can take a peek into the Moogly brain and community interest via photos. Be forewarned, you will get sucked into looking at the wonderful goodness and pretty colors on these boards!
- Moogly on Sulia – Sulia is a newish social media website that focuses on a combination of social/news/photo shares in categories that are more of a news format. Anything Moogly discovers as noteworthy for news and any time she posts a new pattern, you can be sure to find her there. It’s the more ‘businessy’ Moogly face.
- Last but not least, Moogly on Tumblr – You’ve got it – Tumblr’s layout is just a photo and it’s quite hard to miss new posts. Those of you who are tumblr fanatics, do your magic and share the wonderful Moogly content 🙂
2013 has been a blessing and a wonderful year interacting with fellow Mooglians and Moogly via blog and social media. I can’t wait to see what’s in store through 2014! ♥ Come visit me at TheCrochetLounge.com and say hi 🙂
Thank you SO much "e" Lee! Happy New Year all! If all goes well I'll be back on Thursday with a Moogly Year in Review!