Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
Earlier this year I got to go to SNAP, where I met lots of fantastic people. And one of these people was from Mixbook, a site where you can make wonderful printed things.... and that's just what we've done for you today!
Mixbook is a site where you can custom print photo books, cards, calendars, canvas prints, yearbooks, wedding papers, and more... including address labels. But something I saw on the Mixbook table got my attention - they had taken the address labels and made some fun stickers! I snagged my faves:
And that inspired me to get a little creative too, and think about how these labels would be handy for those of us who crochet and knit. As yarn crafters most of us give away our projects, and some of us even sell them - and we hope they go to homes where they will be both used and cared for. So why not use the address labels on Mixbook to create custom care labels?! Here's how I did it:
Here's the basic steps:
- Click here to go to Mixbook's Address Labels Blank Canvas page
- Click the blue "Personalize" Button. This will open up a new window, the "Blank Canvas."
- Click on the "Stickers" tab at the top left, then the orange "+Browse Stickers" button right below that.
- Click on the "Upload Stickers" tab, then on the "Upload Stickers" button in the middle of the screen.
- Choose one of the files from below to upload to Mixbook.
- Using the corners, stretch the upload to fit the whole canvas.
- When you're ready, click the yellow "Order" button at the top right. This will take you back to the main page, where your order is ready to be placed!
Here are downloadable links to all the different stickers I've prepped for you! Right click on each file's link to save it to your own computer.
- 100% Cotton - Machine wash cold gentle, tumble dry low
- 100% Wool - Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- 100% Acrylic - Machine wash any temp, tumble dry any temp
- Wool Blend - Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Superwash Wool - Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Special Care - Handwash gently, reshape and lay flat to dry
- Dry Clean Only
- Blank Care Label - (add your own with fine print sharpy or on the Mixbook site)
- Mixbook's Template for Photoshop
As you can see, almost every care label you could want is here, including a blank care label you can customize for yourself. And Mixbook has provided a free template (also listed above) so you can make your own if you have the software. Or you can just use the Blank Canvas on Mixbook to create whatever you like!
Making these labels is a lot of fun, and I'm so happy to have them to stick on my next gift! I ordered the 100% acrylic and the Special Care ones, as I think that will fit most of my projects. The sticker quality is great, and I know I can stick them right on my business card or on pretty tags I cut out with my Cricut for an extra special touch!
Ready to make your own? You can follow the directions above to order yours today - sticker packs come in 3 sheets of 8 stickers, so 24 total for $6.99 - you can really have fun with these!
The Mixbook Giveaway ended on 6/7/16 at 12:15am central.
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the free Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Mixbook for sponsoring this giveaway!
Thanks for this awesome offer. I have always wanted care labels but could not find them anywhere.
Thank you for the chance to win this. Keep up the good work. Love following your patterns. Thank you