One of the very first events I attended at The National NeedleArts Association Conference last month was the Marly Bird Designer Dinner. And the goodie bags were amazing! So amazing I just had to share - by bringing home another one to give away to one lucky reader!
All packaged up in a Red Heart tote bag, the winner will receive the following (not all are pictured!):
- 1 Erin Lane project bag
- 1 Chic*a gadget tray
- 1 Boye small long loom
- 1 Eucalan Wrapture and Wash sample
- 1 set of Clover Takumi knitting needles
- 1 set of Knitter's Pride Nova Platinum circulars
- 1 pkg of Susan Bates Mini Knit Klips
- 1 sample sized Lo-Lo Lov Spiced Fig lotion bar
- 1 Susan Bates Silvalume Handi Tool
- 1 paperback copy of Finish-Free Knits by Kristen TenDyke
- 1 Classic Elite Yarns drawstring bag
- 1 hank Classic Elite Yarns Fresco
- 1 hank Mango Moon Chakra
- 1 ball Willow Yarns Dappled
- 1 skein Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Super Wash Sport
- 1 skein Lion Brand Textures
- 1 skein Knit Picks Wool of the Andes
- 1 skein Valley Yarns Longmeadow
- 1 skein Red Heart Sparkle Soft
- 1 skein Red Heart Reflective
- 1 skein Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable
- 7 mini skeins/samples from other fab companies
- and more surprises!
So are you excited yet? This is a MASSIVE prize package, rumored to be valued at over $500! And because I'm shipping this one out myself and I love you all so very much - it's open WORLDWIDE! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below - all that's required is your email address, but please do help spread the word about this fantastic giveaway! If you are having trouble entering on mobile, try again on a desktop. This giveaway ends 6/17/15 at 12:15am central time.
But that's not all!! For those smart enough to have kept reading after entering... you get a second chance to win! Jessie at Home is giving away one of these amazing bags as well - CLICK HERE to go to Jessie At Home and check it out! Her's ends on the 16th, so don't delay!