It's the change of seasons, and sudden shifts in temperature are guaranteed! A wrap is just the thing - easier to put on and take off than a sweater, and a lot easier to lug around than a blanket! There are so many great patterns, so to narrow it down, I've decided today is all about rectangles. So here are 10 free rectangular wrap crochet patterns!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
10 Free Rectangle Wrap Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Keiko Wrap by Kim Guzman, on Crochet Kim: This Tunisian wrap is gorgeous! And I love the drop stitches!
- Unique Lace Crochet Wrap by Lorene Eppolite, on Cre8tion Crochet: This yarn is so fun to work with, and I love all the wearing ideas she shows!
- Mulberry Shawl by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: Super cozy, and great for beginners crocheters too!
- Sweet Scallops Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn: I love the colors, the pattern, everything about this one!
- Chevron Lace Wrap by Tamara Kelly, on Moogly: This is one of my favorite pieces - I can't get enough chevrons!
- Single Skein Crochet Shawl by Helen Kennedy, on Ravelry: THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER FREE, BUT IS AVAILABLE AS A PAID PATTERN. An amazing open pattern and the incredibly yardage of lace weight combine to make this lovely stole!
- Sherbet Wrap by Kimberly K. McAlindin, on Ravelry: This is so yummy! And it looks so light and airy too!
- Organic Cotton Shawl by Pierrot: This one is charted, so not for the beginner - but for the chart lovers, it's dreamy! I've linked to the Ravelry listing as it has some great extra info in the notes.
- Holey Moley Shawl by Edie Eckman, on Red Heart: Made with light fingering weight yarn, so it's lighter than it looks!
- Simply Shawl by Caron International Yarns, on Yarnspirations: Elegant and feminine, perfect for any fancy summer occasion!
I hope you've enjoyed this roundup of free rectangular wrap crochet patterns! If you've got an idea for a roundup you'd like to see, let me know!