Last year I put together a roundup of 10 crochet Christmas ornaments, as well as a roundup of 10 knit ornaments. Well it’s a new year and there are dozens of new ornament patterns that deserve to be in the spotlight, as well as a few I missed the first time around. So here are 10 *more* free crochet ornaments for you to add to your tree!
10 Free Crochet Ornaments
- Christmas Bauble by Kate, on Greedy for Colour: Simple, classic, perfect for every style!
- Christmas Mittens Ornament by Little things Blogged, for Black Sheep Wools: Cute vintage-look pattern for the modern crocheter!
- Festive Sheep Ornament by Jennifer Dickerson, on Stitch and Unwind: Love these little sheepies! Perfect for fiber loving friends!
- Fox Ornament by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein, on Red Heart North America: Aha! The fox says Happy Holidays!
- Chained Wreath Ornament by Sara Freisberg, on tangled happy: This is the perfect ornament to get the kids crocheting too!
- Crochet Christmas Trees by Am Jay Lou, on amjaylou.blogspot.co.uk: Written in UK terms, but with a step-by-step photo tutorial that’s universal!
- Teeny Tiny Sweater Decoration by Mary Jane Wood, on Crochet By the Bay: These thread sweaters are great, but how fun would it be to make some ugly Christmas sweater ornaments?
- Christmas spirits by Cherry Berry Crochet, a Ravelry download: These are so unique and interesting!
- Mini Wreath Ornament by June Gilbank, on PlanetJune: I love the ingenious way these come together!
- Little Santa Claus by Pebie Crochet, on Funny Amigurumi by Pebie: Cute as can be, and available in both English and Español!
BONUS! Don’t forget about the two great new crochet ornament patterns you’ll find right here on Moogly: The Glittery Crochet Stars in 2 Rounds and Star Light Star Bright by Mad Mad Me are both perfect for the holiday season!
Holiday ornaments patterns really are ideal – they make great small stand-alone gifts, they dress up any gift when tied on with ribbon, and they live on year after year, bringing warm memories as they’re hung up with care! I hope you find some crochet ornaments to add to your collection here this year!