I got a special roundup request – crochet koala patterns! There aren’t a whole lot of them out there, but I did manage to find 10 super cute freebies to share with you all today!
10 Free Crochet Koala Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Koala by Tamie Oldridge, on Women’s Day (via Ravelry): This one is available as an excerpt from a whole book of cute amigurumi!
- Tolee the Koala Bear Hat by Niki Wyre, on cRAfter Chick: Super cute and a little sassy!
- Koala by Erika Hughes, on Ravelry: Cuddly and cute!
- Free Koala Crochet Hat Pattern (newborn-1 year) by jennyandteddy craft blog: A fab photo prop!
- Koala Bobble Chart by Kari Philpott, on Ravelry: A cute idea for washcloths, blankets, or tote bags!
- Weaver the Amigurumi Koala by Sharon Pridmore, on Ravelry: Tiny koalas make great stashbusters!
- Mr. Koala “Awake & Sleepy Time” Bear Pillow & Mini Travel Infant Blanket by LaTonya “Keturah Ariel” Malinconico, on Ravelry: Perfect for on the go!
- Kiki the Koala by Claudia van K., on Google Docs (via Ravelry): I love the unique look of this one!
- Crochet Koala Applique Pattern by Cathy Wood on Cats Rockin Crochet: Now anything can be koala-ed! Great photo tutorial too!
- Amigurumi Teddy Ornaments by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: Teddy bear, panda, and koala too!
- UPDATE! Moogly reader Debs sent me the link to this amazing Koala doll – and dozens of outfits! Check it out at Gum Nut Crochet!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this koala crochet pattern collection! Be sure to check out the Free Crochet Teddy Bear Collection and Free Crochet Panda Bear Collection too! And you can click the photo below for a free eGuide download from Craftsy!