It's been beverage cozy month here on Moogly! We've covered Tea Pot Cozies and Mug Cozies, and now it's time to roundup some fantastic patterns for crochet coffee sleeves! This are different from the mug cozies because (usually) a closed tube, meant to be slid onto a tall, handle-less coffee cup, like you get from a corner coffee shop - or your eco-friendly travel mug. They take the place of those wasteful cardboard sleeves that keep your fingers from getting burned - and I dare say they work better! So here are 10 free crochet coffee cup cozy patterns!
10 Free Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Patterns
- Frayed Knot's 15 min Coffee Sleeve by Jonna Ventura, via the Wayback Machine: Fast, fun, and they look fabulous!
- Crooked Coffee Cozy by Danyel Pink, via the Wayback Machine: This simple pattern is nice and wide for maximum hand protection!
- Grumpy Octopus Coffee Cup Cozy by Twinkie Chan, on Twinkie Chan's Blog: I love this so much there are no words!
- Chevron Coffee Cozy by Melissa K., on Sadie's Basket: Chevrons are hot hot hot - like the best coffee!
- Red Bow Cup Cozy by Nicole Harris, on Wonky Wonderful: Flirty and feminine, I love this standout coffee cozy! And there's a photo tutorial too!
- Coffee Is Life by Jen Zeyen, on Ravelry: This is the Swiss Army Knife of coffee cozies! Pockets for your cream and sugar, a strap for hands-free coffee carrying, and a long sleeve that protects you from the piping hot goodness inside.
- Cupcake Coffee/Tea Cup Cozy by Sarah Mancini, on Ravelry: How cute is this?! So sweet (no pun intended... mostly)!
- Owl Cozy for Mason Jar Soap Dispenser by Yarn Twins, on Yarnovations: What's a mason jar cozy doing in this roundup? Well look at the photo - this cozy fits coffee cups too! (But I do love the mason jar soap dispenser directions just as much!)
- Moustache Coffee Sleeve by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: The only acceptable coffee mustache - except for lattes!
- Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy by Inner Hooker, on Ravelry: Everybody loves sock monkeys - or at least most do! Childhood memories plus the fluid of life itself... mmm!
Are you a coffee consumer? These cozies make great quick gifts - for yourself and others! And no mixing up whose is whose! I hope you've enjoyed this roundup - have a great day!
#2, Crooked Coffee Cozy by Danyel Pink, on CrazySocks Designs Blog
Read more at https://www.mooglyblog.com/free-crochet-coffee-cup-cozies/#AZSHV1dlAlQeMjqu.99 says BLOG NOT FOUND
Ah, I think she moved. I'll fix the link, thanks so much for letting me know! 🙂
Hi! beautifull ideas! Do you have any pattern for a tea spout drip catcher? (crochet) . Thank you in advance! 🙂
Thank you Natalia! Drip catchers are a new one to me, I hadn't heard of them before... But I did find one pattern! http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tea-drip-catchers-ladybug-owl-penguin-bird-cupcake 😀
Good morning from Fargo ND! I opened a hometown coffee bar a month ago, and i am looking to sell cute crochet cup cozies for my dear customers...can you help me? Can i order any of these from you? Not sure where i can purchase these adorable little coffee cup treasures!
Hi Heidi! I don't sell finished items, but do check out the Moogly Makers page - I bet you'll find someone there who'd love to work with you!
I can't find the directions. For the free ones.
Where are the free directions?
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages. The different colored text means they are links. 🙂
The first one I selected is $1.50 for the pattern.
It's also free if you click the link to her blog. 🙂
1&2 are no longer available
Thank you so much for letting me know, I've updated both links!