Whether you call them cozies or cosies, tea pot covers range from the practical to the whimsical - and they always put a smile on your face! So here are 10 free tea cozy... or tea cosy crochet patterns!
10 Free Crochet Tea Cozy Patterns
- Granny Tea Cozy! by Crochet with Raymond: Colorful and bright and a modern classic if I ever saw one!
- Straightforward Tea Cozy by Olivia Rainsford, on The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady: A basic pattern with instructions for dressing it up (or down!) to make it your own! Love that!
- Scallop Tea Cosy by Crochetroo: The crocodile stitch is a great insulator - sure to keep your pot piping hot! In both UK and American terms!
- Rose Bud Tea Cozy by Debi Dearest, on Dearest Debi: Think spring while you warm up your hands and admire this flowery cozy!
- Easy Ripple Tea Cosy by Jenny Stacey, on Justjen-knits&stitches: Isn't this gorgeous! Love the ridged chevrons, bright colors, and buttons!
Daylily Tea Cosy for Mother's Day by Jenny Stacey, on Justjen-knits&stitches: Another beautiful cozy from this talented designer!Unfortunately, this pattern is no longer available.
- Cupcake Teacosy by Emma Varnam, on Emma Varnam: Sweet as can be - love the berry on top!
- Reversible Crochet Brioche Tea Cosy by Megan Mills, on Megan Mills' Homepage: Love the clean lines of the stitching here!
- Short and Stout by Ella Jensen, on Ravelry: A great basic pattern - looks nice as is, and is ripe for your own embellishments!
- Leah's Rose Tea Cosies by Leah Maxwell, on Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?: Aren't these gorgeous! Have a bouquet and a hot cup of tea in one! For the rose portion, Click Here!
I hope you've found a crochet tea cozy pattern here today that inspired you - or at least made you smile! Thanks for reading!