Dolls are a childhood classic, and even with all the crazy electronics available today, they still hold a place in a child’s heart. For today’s collection, I’ve found 15 fantastic and free crochet doll patterns! These lovely creations are sure to be a treasured heirlooms – and make wonderful gifts.
15 Free Crochet Doll Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Basic Amigurumi Body by Hope Furno, on Crazy Craftiness: A great starting point for any custom doll creation!
- BB Dolls by Vanja Grundmann, on AmigurumiBB’s Blog: These are just adorable! So sweet!
- Bunting Dolls in 3 Sizes by Patricia Westbrook, on Jennifer Down Under: Very vintage and almost Montessori style!
- Winter Dolls by Annaboo’s House. on Black Sheep Wools: I love the pompom and the details and just all of these!
- Sleeping Buddies-Lavender stuffed dolls by Vanja Grundmann on Raverly: These are so great, and I love all the variations!
- The Little Red Devil by Serah Basnet, on Tales of Twisted Fibers: A little different, a lot of cute!
- Feel Better Friends Doll with Wig by Shanon Fouquet, on Ravelry: A very special doll for very special kids. Love this.
- Doll in Bear Hoodie by Tracey MacIntyre, on Ravelry: Happy and cute and flower girl fun!
- Sleepy Sarah amigurumi pattern by Mia Zamora Johnson, on Ravelry: I’ve made this one before, it’s a great pattern, very easy, and a perfect first doll!
- Lily Doll by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, on Yarnspirations: Love that blue haired girl!
- Lalaloopsy Doll by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Get the look with custom details!
- Camila, amigurumi mermaid pattern by Camila Larsen, on Corriendo con Tijeras: These remind me of the SeaWees I had as a little girl – so cute!
- Cute Amanda – the little dolly by Uljana Semikrasa, on Ravelry: I love her sweet cheeks and fab hair!
- Remembrance Day Soldier by Ruth Jepson, on Amiguruthi: Less sweet… and somehow just as sweet!
- Boy and Girl Superheroes by Michele Wilcox, on Red Heart: Not all dolls sit at home – some save the world!
Aren’t they cute?! And there are so many more I could have added. Many of these designers have several different doll patterns, so be sure to check out their other designs! I hope you’ve enjoyed this doll crochet pattern collection, and get a chance to touch someone with your own crochet creation this year!