Moss Stitch, Linen Stitch, Tweed Stitch, Granite Stitch, Seed Stitch... whatever you call it, it's a fun crochet stitch pattern to make. Plus it has it's own Moogly Video Tutorial! But what can you make with it? Well, to start, you can make these 1o free crochet moss stitch patterns!
Before I share the patterns, let's do a quick review of the Moss Stitch. Below is the video tutorial- CLICK HERE to see the rest of the tutorial!
10 Free Crochet Moss Stitch Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to the pattern pages!
- Color Me Happy Kerchief by Jessie Rayot, on Jessie At Home: So pretty! I love the colors she uses!
- Circus Elephant Lovey by Dedri Uys, on Look At What I Made: Super cute, and I love the dribs and drabs idea!
- Bobs! Easy Tweed Blanket by KatyPetersen, on Adventures of KT and The Squid: Simple without being boring!
Laptop Cover by Ioana van Deurzen, on Zaraza Crochet:
- Moss-Stitch Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn: An instant heirloom!
Crocheted 'Linen Stitch' Scarf by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas: Such a fantastic look!
Granite Stitch Baby Blanket for Wool-Aid by Debbie Cowherd, on Ravelry: Colorful and modern and fun!
Calm Cowl by Suzana Davidovic, on Ravelry: A long time ultra popular pattern on Ravelry, this too is the Moss Stitch!
- Warm Weather Wrap by Jessie Rayot, on Red Heart: I love the material used to make this - so unexpected!
Moss Stitch Beginner Cowl by Deja Jetmir, on Crochet Ever After: Includes a video tutorial!
I hope you've enjoyed checking out some of the fab patterns you can make using the Moss Stitch! It is certainly one of my favorites - hopefully I'll get to add one of my own to the list someday!