It’s time for April's Designer Showcase! I like to wrap up each month by having one of my fellow designers share a bit about themselves, and then I follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they've designed! This month I’m excited to share some of the lovely from the creative Lorene Eppolite - blogger and designer behind Cre8tion Crochet!
I haven't gotten the chance to meet Lorene in person yet - but I will this summer!! Here's a bit more about her in her own words:
Hello, name is Lorene and I am the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet. I have been designing crochet patterns since October 2012. I love creating fun and easy crochet accessories and garments. I strive to make each and every one of my patterns achievable for any skill level. Just because it is easy, doesn’t mean it can’t be beautiful. Blogging my free crochet patterns has been a dream come true. I have also published many patterns with yarn companies such as Red Heart and Darn Good Yarn and I’ve recently been published in I Like Crochet and Crochet World, where my design was picked as the cover photo and Winners Circle Design. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also subscribe to the Cre8tion Crochet newsletter where you will get free patterns and more delivered directly to your inbox.
Here are 5 of my favorite freebies from Cre8tion Crochet:
5 Free Crochet Patterns on Cre8tion Crochet!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Off Kilter Infinity Scarf - This light weight and lofty infinity scarf works up super-fast!
2. Baby Pod Photo Prop - It is a perfect prop for photographers and also makes a great gift for an expectant or new mommy and daddy!
3. Unique Pixie Bonnet Style Crochet Hat - This adorable pixie style crochet hat combines the look of a bonnet with the function of a beanie!
4. Mermaid Amigurumi - She left her face blank because she is cuter this way!
5. Braided and Broken Wrap - This oversize wrap combines simple stitches with a creative twist to make them pop!
Thank you so much to Lorene for being featured in the April Moogly Designer Showcase for 2016! Be sure to check out Cre8tion Crochet for more great crochet!