It’s time for October’s Designer Showcase! I like to wrap up each month by having one of my favorite designers share a bit about themselves, and then I follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they've designed! This month I’m excited to share some things from the talented ChiWei Ranck - the blogger and designer behind One Dog Woof!
I have admired ChiWei's designs for some time now - the colors, the look, everything is always gorgeous! And I'm so happy to be able to feature her here today! Here's a little about ChiWei:
My name is ChiWei and I am a creator. I crochet, I craft and I create because I love it, why else, right? The projects and tutorials on my blog, One Dog Woof, tend to be functional, giftable, edible or any combination of the three. Overall, my family and I strive to live a simple, DIY-inspired life and I hope to share my joy with others!
ChiWei's designs are always spot on! Here are 5 of my favorite freebies on One Dog Woof:
5 Free Crochet Patterns by ChiWei Ranck on One Dog Woof!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- City Streets Mapghan Squares - These are brilliant!! Such a great idea, I can't get over this latest design.
- Crochet Owl Pouch - Adorable, and fun, and OWLS!
- Bubbles and Goldfish Teether - I just love love love the look of this - guaranteed to be the hit of the baby shower!
- Double Strapped Baby Mary Janes - Super cute and made to stay put!
- Color Block Crochet Basket - Handy and stylish, perfect for any home!
Thank you so much to ChiWei for being featured in the Moogly Designer Showcase this month! Be sure to check out One Dog Woof for more great crochet!