It’s the change of seasons, and sudden shifts in temperature are guaranteed! A wrap is just the thing – easier to put on and take off than a sweater, and a lot easier to lug around than a blanket! There are so many great patterns, so to narrow it down, I’ve decided today is all about rectangles. So here are 10 free rectangular wrap crochet patterns!
10 Free Rectangle Wrap Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Keiko Wrap by Kim Guzman, on Crochet Kim: This Tunisian wrap is gorgeous! And I love the drop stitches!
- Unique Lace Crochet Wrap by Lorene Eppolite, on Cre8tion Crochet: This yarn is so fun to work with, and I love all the wearing ideas she shows!
- Mulberry Shawl by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: Super cozy, and great for beginners crocheters too!
- Sweet Scallops Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn: I love the colors, the pattern, everything about this one!
- Chevron Lace Wrap by Tamara Kelly, on Moogly: This is one of my favorite pieces – I can’t get enough chevrons!
- Single Skein Crochet Shawl by Helen Kennedy, on Ravelry: An amazing open pattern and the incredibly yardage of lace weight combine to make this lovely stole!
- Sherbet Wrap by Kimberly K. McAlindin, on Ravelry: This is so yummy! And it looks so light and airy too!
- Organic Cotton Shawl by Pierrot: This one is charted, so not for the beginner – but for the chart lovers, it’s dreamy! I’ve linked to the Ravelry listing as it has some great extra info in the notes.
- Holey Moley Shawl by Edie Eckman, on Red Heart: Made with light fingering weight yarn, so it’s lighter than it looks!
- Simply Shawl by Caron International Yarns, on Yarnspirations: Elegant and feminine, perfect for any fancy summer occasion!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this roundup of free rectangular wrap crochet patterns! If you’ve got an idea for a roundup you’d like to see, let me know!