Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
Unicorns, magical unicorns! From youtube videos, to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bronies and Pegasisters, to Lisa Frank, unicorns are as popular now as they were back in the days of chivalry and knights in armor. And of course that means there are crochet patterns! Make your inner 8 year old girl squee with delight at these 10 free crochet unicorn patterns!
10 Free Crochet Unicorn Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Lil’ Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe, on Little Yarn Friends: Cute and cuddly, this little amigurumi style unicorn pattern gets great reviews – including the word “easy”!
- Crochet Unicorn Hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Unicorns *and* rainbows – perfect!
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by Knit One Awe Some, on Knit One Awe Some: This pattern is THE one to have if you have a My Little Pony fan, Brony, or Pegasister in your house! She’s got different noses, wing styles, hair styles, you name it – including unicorns!
- Unicorn Pillow Pal by Nancy Anderson, on Red Heart North America: Very cute and fun – what little girl wouldn’t love this for a gift?!
- Unicorn Tile by Angela Davis, on Ravelry: This versatile graph can be used two ways – have the squares represent individual stitches for a small project, or make a solid granny square for each graph square for a bit blanket!
- Lil’ Fluffy Unicorn Despicable Me by Rachel Hoe, on Little Yarn Friends: The perfect accompaniment for a Minion! And SO FLUFFY! Sure to make Despicable Me fans jump for joy!
- Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon, on Ravelry: Shun, shun!… those who don’t download this free pattern?
- Unicorn Chart by Michelle Ryan, on NezumiWorld: There are a couple different charted unicorn patterns out there, but this one is hands down my favorite. Probably because it reminds me so much of The Last Unicorn!
- Reuben the Unicorn by Charmaine Eng, on The Crooked Needle: This one has movable legs – and a rainbow! And a song!
- Amigurumi Unicorn Horn by Julianna McDuffie, on The Curious Pebble Project: Perfect for the dress-up box or Halloween costume, mounted on a headband for easy on and off!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this magical roundup! Unicorn crochet patterns are just so fun – what’s your favorite? Are there any you thought should’ve made the list that didn’t? Share in the comments!