Owls are clearly THE animal of the decade! I’ve already done two owl themed free crochet pattern roundups (here and here), but the new patterns just keep coming! So to help you stay on top of this super hot trend, here is version #3 – 10 new free crochet owl patterns!
10 (More!) Free Crochet Owl Patterns
- African Flower Owl by Johanna Harjula, a Ravelry download: The African Flower motif is hot as can be – this owl-ified version is perfect!
- Owl Stuffy by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite, on Cre8tion Crochet: This 6″ tall crochet owl is perfect for littles – no beads or buttons to come off! Great for the nursery!
- Baby Owl by Little Muggles: This is the cutest little baby owl I think I’ve seen yet! Love those little stripes!
- Owl Cozy for Samsung Note by JOs Crocheteria, a Ravelry download: This is great inspiration for any tablet or phone cozy! So simple and effective!
- Clara’s Owl Pillow by Andrea Womack, on You Never Know: Perfect touch in that woodland themed bedroom!
- Crochet Owl Blanket Lovey for a Baby by Sara McFall, on My Merry Messy Life: Lovey blankets are a fantastic gift that works up in a hurry – and this crochet owl lovey is sure to be a hit!
- Owl Mittens by Janette Williams, on The Green Dragonfly: The perfect crochet fingerless gloves for fall!
- Owl Applique by Crafts by Starlight, on Craftown.com: A simple and sweet crochet owl embellishment perfect for anything!
- Snowy White Owl by Denton Foreman, a Ravelry download: Isn’t he just gorgeous! So precious!
- Crochet Owl Backpack by Sylvie Sirugue, on Inspirations Créatives: This pattern is currently only available in French, but Google translate and some work should get you there. And it looks like a nudge to the designer might make it happen too!
How much staying power do owl crochet patterns have? Whooo knows? But one thing is for sure – they’re still going strong! Perfect for personal use or holiday craft fairs, own patterns are here to stay. I hope you spotted something new here in this roundup. If you’ve got a new owl pattern to add to the list, leave a link in the comments! Or just tell me what you think!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Sulia, and Google+ – come join the fun! You can contact me via the Facebook page or at TamaraKelly@mooglyblog.com.