With all the great designs out there, you're sure to find one that fits the parents' personalities and tastes too. Whether it's sci-fi, antiques, or the hottest trends, matching the bib to the parent's interests is the perfect way to make sure your gift is a hit!
So in that spirit, I've gathered one of the most diverse collections of free bib patterns available on the web! These 10 unique and free crochet baby bib patterns will set you on your way to being the most thoughtful and coolest crocheter the new family knows!
10 Free and Unique Crochet Baby Bib Patterns
- Owl Bib by Lion Brand Yarn: Owls are super popular, especially for babies!
- Baby Bib from Abbedidd by Hilde Venevil Sandhu on The Yarn Blog: Peace-loving parents will love these far out bibs! And car fans too!
- Cotton Bib by Tiffany Roan, on Peanutzmom's Pattern Place: This crochet baby bib pattern is practical but attractive, great for those who like to keep things simple and easy. Also a great base for adding an applique to personalize it!
- Star Trek Baby Bib by Pam Grennes, on Crochet Parfait: Do NOT use red yarn for this one!
- Seeker by Michelle Adams, a Ravelry download: Give the new Seeker his own Golden Snitch! Harry Potter fans will adore this one!
- Alice Pinafore Bib by Crochet Kitten: Wonderland wonderful!
Round Baby Bib by Sonea Delvon, a Raverly download: Non traditional but so delicate and lacy looking - perfect for those who like their baby things both feminine and modern.
Unfortunately, this pattern has been removed from the internet by the designer.
- Vintage Baby Bib, on Antique Crochet Patterns.com: Now that the copyright on patterns from the early 1900s has expired, you can make a bib for those who adore vintage items and antiques!
- Robot Bib by Lion Brand Yarn: Whether they collect vintage toys or love the latest gadgets, this Robot baby bib is sure to be a hit!
- Domo-Kun Bib by Marika Allely, a Ravelry download: Manga moms and dads will love this one!
So which crochet baby bib do you like best? What's your go-to pattern for gifting? Share with us in the comments!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ – come join the fun! You can contact me via the Facebook page or at email@example.com.