It’s March, and the stores here are filled with “Kiss Me I’m Irish” paraphernalia! But why buy cheap plastic when you can make a handcrafted item that lasts? Here are 10 free St. Patrick’s Day crochet patterns filled with the luck of the Irish!
10 Free St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages! The colored text means it’s a link!
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Kara Gunza, on Petals to Picots: So fun and festive, I just love the rainbow!
- Shamrocks by June Gilbank, on PlanetJune: Two sizes, and both so cute! No excuse for not wearing the green now!
- Irish Inspired Beret & Beanie Hat by Naztazia: Perfect for St. Paddy’s Day – or any day!
- St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau by Sharon Mann, on Red Heart: So festive! Perfect for those who like to celebrate and still stay warm!
- Leprechaun Hat Cozy by Yarn Twins, on Yarnovations: Made to fit Mason Jars as well as coffee cups, for your Irish coffee!
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish Flag Cowl by Kristine Mullen, on Ravelry: I know it’s usually still super cold here mid-March – this is a great way to show your Irish and stay cozy!
- St. Patrick’s Day Dog Collar by Sara Sach Posh Pooch Designs: You don’t have to have an Irish Wolfhound for Fido to celebrate!
- Lacy Clover by Tracy Chen, on Crafty Beats: This one is so pretty! Made with thread, but it would be fun to bump it up with thicker yarn too!
- Lucky Leprechaun by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, on Yarnspirations: Perfect for the little lads and lassies!
- Shamrock Hairpin by Anya Lowery, on To Live A Life: You don’t have to use this clever pattern as a hairpin – it makes a great applique or broach!
Here’s hoping you all have an amazing St. Patrick’s Day – and that the snow gives way to green sooner rather than later!