It's March, and the stores here are filled with "Kiss Me I'm Irish" paraphernalia! But why buy cheap plastic when you can make a handcrafted item that lasts? Here are 10 free St. Patrick's Day crochet patterns filled with the luck of the Irish!
10+ Free St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages! The colored text means it's a link!
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Kara Gunza, on Petals to Picots: So fun and festive, I just love the rainbow!
- Shamrocks by June Gilbank, on PlanetJune: Two sizes, and both so cute! No excuse for not wearing the green now!
- Irish Inspired Beret & Beanie Hat by Naztazia: Perfect for St. Paddy's Day - or any day!
- St. Patrick's Day Chapeau by Sharon Mann, on Red Heart: So festive! Perfect for those who like to celebrate and still stay warm!
- Leprechaun Hat Cozy by Yarn Twins, on Yarnovations: Made to fit Mason Jars as well as coffee cups, for your Irish coffee!
- St. Patrick's Day Irish Flag Cowl by Kristine Mullen, on Ravelry: I know it's usually still super cold here mid-March - this is a great way to show your Irish and stay cozy!
- St. Patrick's Day Dog Collar by Sara Sach Posh Pooch Designs: You don't have to have an Irish Wolfhound for Fido to celebrate!
- Lacy Clover by Tracy Chen, on Crafty Beats: This one is so pretty! Made with thread, but it would be fun to bump it up with thicker yarn too!
- Lucky Leprechaun by Lily / Sugar'n Cream, on Yarnspirations: Perfect for the little lads and lassies!
- Shamrock Hairpin by Anya Lowery, on To Live A Life: You don't have to use this clever pattern as a hairpin - it makes a great applique or broach!
- BONUS! Irish Fling Clutch - here on Moogly!
- BONUS 2! Shamrock Crochet T-shirt Tutorial on Moogly - it's not a crochet pattern... or is it?
- BONUS 3! Clover Shaped Cloth on Moogly!
Here's hoping you all have an amazing St. Patrick's Day - and that the snow gives way to green sooner rather than later!