Plan ahead and you can save money on yarn online and in person – and have a bigger better holiday season while you’re at it! Here are the coupons and sales available this weekend, to help you save money on yarn and all your other projects!
- Michaels – Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. This week I got coupons for 40% off any one regularly priced item, $5 off every $20 you spend, and all Fall and Halloween items are 70% off. Sugar’n Cream, Caron Simply Soft, Shimmer, Sashay, Flaunt, Starbella, Boa, Fun Fur, Bernat Softee Baby, Patons Classic Wool, Kroy Socks, Stretch Socks, Amazing, Wool-Ease, Caron One Pound, Pound of Love, and several Loops and Threads yarns are on sale this week. Michaels has a mobile app with coupons as well, so be sure to download that if you can. Sign up for the email newsletter, and Like Michaels on Facebook for more coupon opportunities.
- Jo-Ann Fabrics – The first Christmas flyer has arrived! This one included 40% off an one regularly priced item, 25% off your total purchase, and 60% off any regularly priced item! Wow! There are usually flyers inside the front door of the store, so always check the basket on your way in. Via email I got coupons for 25% off my total purchase and free shipping with a $25 purchase. To get another Jo-Ann coupon, go to joann.com, at the bottom of the page under Shop, click on Store locator. Enter your zip code (if it doesn’t already show your nearest store). When you get the results, click on “More Store Information” and a link to a coupon will pop up. Sales going on in store include Red Heart Super Saver and Team Spirit Yarns, Patons Classic Wool, and Bernat Handicrafter (the BIG ones). Online sales include Wool Ease, Vanna’s Choice, Caron One Pound, Caron Simply Soft, Sugar’n Cream, Red Heart Holiday Colors, and more. On the website there are coupons for 50% off any regularly priced item (today only!) and free shipping with a $40 minimum. Be sure to sign up for the emails, their mailing list, get the app, and Like Jo-Ann Fabrics on Facebook for even more deals.
- Hobby Lobby – I Love This Cotton and Yarnology Knit and Crochet Tools and Notions are on sale this week. They have the usual printable coupon for 40% off any regularly priced item. There’s an iPhone app that includes the same 40% off coupon and ad info, and also has a feature that lets you check gift card balances. You can now get the same savings on your non-Apple smart phones by visiting m.hobbylobby.com and showing the cashier the coupon on your phone.
- Herrschners – This is the choice for international shipping! Big sales this week, including several Ruffle yarns, all the Martha Stewart yarns, a few Red Heart yarns, the TLC yarns, and four kinds of Vanna’s Choice. Get on their email list for notifications of when they update their sales.
- ACMoore – Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. This week I got coupons for 50% off one regularly priced item and 25% off the entire regularly priced purchase. And ALL yarn is 30% off this week!
Where do you shop for yarn online? Have you tried KnitPicks or checked out the great deals on Craftsy? What are your best tips and tricks to save money on yarn – especially around the holidays? Please share in the comments, and share this roundup with all your crafty friends – there’s plenty of savings to go around!