Some say ladybugs are lucky… and if they’re crocheters, it’s their lucky day! Because I’ve rounded up 10 free ladybug crochet patterns to share with you today!
10 Free Ladybug Crochet Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Ladybug Dress by Sandy Furlough, on Ravelry: This so sweet! I love the little bows!
- Lady Bug Backpack by Patsy Harbor, on Yarnspirations: The perfect size for a little one! Love this!
- Susan the Ladybug Coaster by Samantha Farrell, on Ravelry: Who knew ladybugs could be so protective!
- Lorelei the Lady Bug / Amigurumi Lady Bug by Lion Brand Yarn, on AllFreeCrochet: Cuddly and cute!
- Ladybug Hat Pattern by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: I love the tiny little antennas! (And there’s a sentence I never thought I’d say – Sarah’s patterns can have that effect!)
- Ladybug Crochet Applique by Amani Amani, on Crochet.is.Fun: These are the perfect little ladybug appliques to dress up… well, anything!
Lady Bug Photo Prop by Unfuzzy Boutique, on Busting Stitches: Snug as a Bug!This pattern is no longer available. Please browse Ravelry at https://ravel.me/zgc8mi for similar patterns.
- Cute Ladybug Crochet Pattern by Teri Crews, on Ravelry: Those eyes! That bow! It’s too much for words!
- Ladybug Baby Toy Set by Jessica Boyer, on Ravelry: This pattern is no longer free or available. Click here for a free lady bug rattle pattern!
- Easy Ladybug Slippers by Stacey Lynn, on Ravelry: Great for beginners, and fun for experienced crocheters!
I hope you enjoyed this Ladybug crochet patterns roundup – it was a reader request! If you’ve got a roundup topic you’d like to see me cover in the future, please let me know in the comments!