Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #36! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I co-host this fabulous linky party, and we’re so happy to see all the new links and projects every week! There's so much talent out there, and we're delighted when you choose to share it with us.
At the end of every week we highlight the most clicked link, as well as links that we agree deserve more attention. It’s a lot of fun, but always so hard to narrow it down – you all do such a fantastic job with your projects! Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
Tied for #1 Most-Clicked Link:
- #3 - Crochet Cacti Pattern by Tania of Little Things Blogged - free pattern!
- #4 - Chicken Pillow by Hanni of Hannicraft - pattern can be purchased
- #5 - Spring Basket Pattern - Great for Easter! by Kara of Petals to Picots - free pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!