Happy Birthday HOHD!! It's the 100th round of Hookin On Hump Day, and it's been a long journey, with many twists and turns. It all started years ago on My Merry Messy Life. When Sara needed to take maternity leave, I stepped in as co-host. And eventually, Sara left, and I brought Kara from Petals to Picots in to co-host with me!
But all along, we've kept it going, and at long last we're at #100. So to celebrate, we have a big BIG *BIG* Giveaway!! And of course we also have all the newest crochet and knitting projects from your blogs, from the last two weeks! First, here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK!! Beachcomber Basket by Gleeful Things: This Design Wars challenge winning basket makes for a beautiful storage solution ... links to PAID pattern!
2. Crocheted Boxy Fox by 5 Little Monsters: Adorable (and huggable!) fox for your little one ... links to FREE pattern!
3. Tropical Waves Bolero by My Hobby is Crochet: An adorable bolero pattern ... and it's a FREE pattern too!
4. Tom Baker Fingerless Gloves by Knot Theorist: A colorful way to keep the chill away ... includes link to FREE pattern!
5. Mayapple Flower Square by Underground Crafter: A gorgeous square that can stand alone or be used in an afghan ... FREE pattern too!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
***AND NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!***
As our way of saying thank you for joining the party, we have an awesome giveaway for you … a prize pack sure to delight any yarn lover!! One winner will win a bundle of yummy yarn from Lion Brand and their choice of an heirloom hook, candy shop hook,or yarn bowl from Furls Crochet!! The giveaway will run through 11:59 pm EST on 8/17/15 and the winner will be announced on our next HOHD on 8/18/15. Giveaway is open worldwide. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below - you do NOT have to enter a post in the link party to enter the giveaway!