There’s still time to crochet for the holidays, and this roundup of fantastic patterns designed with Lion Brand Homespun is here to inspire you and your hook this season!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
Lion Brand Homespun is a super popular yarn – it was the very first yarn I ever bought when I wanted to learn to crochet! Full of texture and with a huge variety of fun colorways, it comes in both Bulky weight and Super Bulky with Homespun Thick & Quick.
This combo, plus easy care instructions, make Homespun a great yarn for creating handmade gifts. Here are 10 fantastic crochet patterns just right for giving – and they’re all free!
10 Free Crochet Homespun Gift Patterns
Click on the names of the projects you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Austin Cables Throw on Moogly: My newest pattern, and my first time using Lion Brand Homespun Thick & Quick – love it!
- Crochet Cuddler Cocoon Sweater on Sewrella: Another Thick & Quick pattern – beginner friendly and easy for those that haven’t made a lot of crochet wearables!
- Classic Stuffed Bunny on One Dog Woof: Homespun Thick & Quick makes such a gorgeous softie! And bunnies fit in stockings just as well as baskets (or change the ears and make a bear)!
- Saddlebrook Cape Scarf on Two of Wands: This is so chic – and would be so cozy this winter! Love this color combo!
- Cozy Crochet Mittens on All About Ami: Two sizes are included in this pattern – and mittens are such a welcome, classic gift!
- Pick Your Pony Beanie on Moogly: This pattern also comes in two sizes to fit the whole family – messy buns and man buns alike! Video tutorial included!
- Lovely Lady Slouch Hat on Stitch 11: We all know that keeping your head warm is important – and this hat looks good doing it!
- Poet Dog Sweater on Lion Brand: Don’t forget our furry friends this holiday – they love Homespun yarn too!
- Big Sky Shawl on Moogly: This is a very simple shawl pattern, that grows as you crochet – so you can make it as big as you like! Video tutorial included!
- Snowflake Keyhole Scarf on A Crocheted Simplicity: This scarf is a quick, perfect pattern to add to your gift list – or have on hand for that “surprise” gift!
How is your holiday crocheting coming? Who are you crocheting for? Do any of these patterns fill a spot on your list? Share your thoughts and favorite Homespun patterns in the comments!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the free Newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Lion Brand for sponsoring this post.