It’s that time of year – home overstuffed with holiday bounty, resolutions made (and broken), and spring cleaning on the horizon… I don’t know about all of you, but I am ready to get everything organized! Well, first you have to start with the right containers and tools, right? So in that spirit, here are 10 Free Crochet Home Organization Patterns made with Lion Brand Yarn!
Free Crochet Home Organization Patterns made with Lion Brand Yarn
Click on the names of the patterns you are interested in to go to their pattern pages!
- Midland Basket by Lion Brand Yarn – Made with Fast Track yarn, this basket holds yarn, toys, laundry, whatever you need!
- Nifty Needle Case by Moogly – Made with 24/7 Cotton, every crocheter, knitter, and needle user needs one of these!
- Blue Skies Accessories Bag Pattern by Lion Brand Yarn – Made with Vanna’s Choice, we can all use a little more closet storage! Great for scarves and small accessories!
- Moroccan Basket by Moogly – Made with Heartland Thick & Quick, it’s handy for all those small collections – toy cars, cookie cutters, or spools of thread!
- Gardener’s Apron by Lion Brand Yarn – The yarn this was originally made with has been discontinued, but Kitchen Cotton or Vanna’s Choice makes a perfect substitute! And we all know gardening season is coming….
- Crafty Hanging Can Cozy by Moogly – Made with Color Waves, each cozy is unique – and the loops make them perfect for kitchen implements, bits and bobs out in the garage, paint brushes, hooks, or pens and pencils!
- Basic Crocheted Pencil Bag by five little monsters blog – Made with Vanna’s Choice, this pouch is handy for lots of items – think outside the bag!
- Bird’s Nest Bowl Set by Moogly – Made with Hometown USA, these bowls fit right inside each other so they can wait in readiness for whatever needs a home!
- Leaf Sachet by Lion Brand Yarn – Made with Vanna’s Glamour, this might not look like an organizational tool… but when your things smell nice and look pretty, you keep them more organized!
- Bouncing Basket by Moogly – made with Fast Track! You can keep it upright or fold it over – whatever you need for your spot in your home!
Have you been bitten by the home organization bug yet this year? Or are you looking to put it off a little while longer? Either way, making any of these patterns is a great first step! Even if it’s really just a way to procrastinate a little bit… not that we’d ever put off cleaning for crochet…