Father's Day can get lost in the end of school and beginning of summer rush - so let's take a minute for dad and look at 10 free crochet Father's Day gift ideas - all made with Lion Brand yarn!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
10 Free Father's Day Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the projects you like to go to the pattern pages!
- "Dad" 24/7, 365 by Left In Knots: For science/nerd/scrabble-loving dads! made with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice!
- Father's Day Drink Cozies by Lion Brand: For dads who drink beverages! Made with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice!
- Bring Your Own Bag by Moogly: For dads who drink beverages further away from the fridge - or like to take things places in divided carrying cases! Made with Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick!
- Smiley Coaster by Simply Collectible Crochet: For dads who like to keep things clean (and crafters with only minutes to spare) - make it with Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton!
- Father's Day Socks by Lion Brand: For dads who wear socks - even with sandals! Made with Lion Brand Sock-Ease!
- Men’s Cabled Golf Cap by Moogly: For dads who golf, or wear hats like they do - made with Lion Brand Wool-Ease!
- Tunisian Crochet Tie by Petals to Picots: For dads who like traditional gifts (with a crafty twist)! Made with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice!
- Golf Club Covers by Lion Brand: For dads who golf but don't wear hats! Made with Lion Brand Hometown USA!
- Stripes and Blocks Scarf by Moogly: For dads who live in or are traveling to cooler climates - made with Lion Brand Heartland!
- Be a Deer C2C Afghan by Make & Do Crew: For dads who come in from hunting dinner - whether it's in the woods or the local grocery store! Made with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice!
What will you be making for dad this year? What gift ideas have you had? Share with us in the comments! And pin this list so you have it next year too:
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Lion Brand Yarn for sponsoring this post.
Leave a Reply