‘Tis the season for bouncing baby lambs! Of course, as yarn lovers, it’s always a good time to talk about the fleecy, wonderful sheep! So here are 10 free crochet sheep patterns! (Now updated with even more sheepy crafts!)
Does your next project need bobbins? Check out these Sheep Yarn Bobbins – a free Cricut craft tutorial on Moogly!
10 12 Free Crochet Sheep Patterns
To see the patterns you like, click on the link for that pattern – the name of the pattern itself!
- Crochet Lamb Hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me:
- Sheldon the Sheep by Curly Girl Coop: Love love love the texture on this guy!
- Sheepy Slippers by Brenda K. B. Anderson, on Yarnspirations: So cute! They’re like little Lamb Chops for your feets!
- Lamb Brooch by Vendula Maderska, on Ravelry: The beads take this little lamb over the top!
- Widdle Fat Sheepy by Pooky Crafts, on Pooky, Spooky & Crafty: So fluffy and roly-poly perfect!
- Sheep Earmuffs by Joanne Loh, on Craft Passion: Warm and cozy, and they start with a simple headband!
- Spring Finger Puppets by Melissa Mall, on Crochet Uncut: They’re all cute, but I think the lamb finger puppet really stands out – and makes a great Easter basket stuffer!
- Sheep Scarf by Michelle M. Taylor, on Stitch Love, via the Internet Archive: This is one of my favorite animal scarf patterns!
- Festive Sheep Ornament by Jennifer Dickerson, on Stitch and Unwind: Sweet on the tree or as an applique!
- Shaun the Sheep by Christa Chung, on Ravelry: Shaun the Sheep is a huge hit around here – and this pattern captures his little face so well!
- BONUS: Baa Ram Ewe Crochet Sheep Toy, on Yarnspirations: Snuggle up with this super-cute and super-simple crochet sheep toy that’s ready to become an instant pal!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE: Lamb Squish, on Moogly! Now I’ve got a sheepy pattern too! ♥
Hope these wonderfully fleecy sheep crochet patterns have gotten you in the mood for spring! Or whatever season it is where you live!