'Tis the season for bouncing baby lambs! Of course, as yarn lovers, it's always a good time to talk about the fleecy, wonderful sheep! So here are 10 free crochet sheep patterns! (Now updated with even more sheepy crafts!)
Does your next project need bobbins? Check out these Sheep Yarn Bobbins - a free Cricut craft tutorial on Moogly!
10 12 Free Crochet Sheep Patterns
To see the patterns you like, click on the link for that pattern - the name of the pattern itself!
- Crochet Lamb Hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me:
- Sheldon the Sheep by Curly Girl Coop: Love love love the texture on this guy!
- Sheepy Slippers by Brenda K. B. Anderson, on Yarnspirations: So cute! They're like little Lamb Chops for your feets!
- Lamb Brooch by Vendula Maderska, on Ravelry: The beads take this little lamb over the top!
- Widdle Fat Sheepy by Pooky Crafts, on Pooky, Spooky & Crafty: So fluffy and roly-poly perfect!
- Sheep Earmuffs by Joanne Loh, on Craft Passion: Warm and cozy, and they start with a simple headband!
- Spring Finger Puppets by Melissa Mall, on Crochet Uncut: They're all cute, but I think the lamb finger puppet really stands out - and makes a great Easter basket stuffer!
- Sheep Scarf by Michelle M. Taylor, on Stitch Love, via the Internet Archive: This is one of my favorite animal scarf patterns!
- Festive Sheep Ornament by Jennifer Dickerson, on Stitch and Unwind: Sweet on the tree or as an applique!
- Shaun the Sheep by Christa Chung, on Ravelry: Shaun the Sheep is a huge hit around here - and this pattern captures his little face so well!
- BONUS: Baa Ram Ewe Crochet Sheep Toy, on Yarnspirations: Snuggle up with this super-cute and super-simple crochet sheep toy that's ready to become an instant pal!
- BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: Lamb Squish, on Moogly! Now I've got a sheepy pattern too! ♥
Hope these wonderfully fleecy sheep crochet patterns have gotten you in the mood for spring! Or whatever season it is where you live!
How do I sign up for Tamara Kelly's blog?
Hello! This is my blog - I'm Tamara. 🙂 You can sign up for the newsletter or subscribe to the RSS feed at the top of the page. Otherwise just browse at your leisure! 😀 Welcome!
thanks for sharing... my daughter loves the hats and all... we all love these...
😀 Glad to hear it Ruby! Thank you for commenting!
I Love your Beautiful crocheted itams! You are truely Blessed with the gift of this art! I am trying to get the patterns foor the sheep 10 of them I think? I am on my smart phone and if I download! Need help! Thanks sorry not very savy with electronics! Love to see your home! Hope ya get pictures to share! God Bless you!
😀 Hello Janet! Thank you so much! The patterns for the sheep are on all different sites - they aren't my designs, I just put the collection together. If you click on the name of the patterns you like, you'll go to the pages where you'll find the patterns. 🙂
I have made the lamb hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me. Very well written pattern that is easy to follow from start to finish. I follow her blog because she has great patterns written well and easy to follow, with pictures for extra help.
I have always loved sheep, and I always tell my husband who is from England that when we finally get moved back there he has to get me a lamb for me to raise as my baby! (smiling)