Mother’s Day is coming up fast (and the way time flies, that’s true all year long)! So today I’m working with Lion Brand Yarn to bring you 10 Quick Crochet Gifts for Mother’s Day – and best of all, they are all free!
10 Quick Crochet Gifts for Mother’s Day Using Lion Brand Yarn
(click on the name of the pattern to go to the pattern page!)
- Manhattan Market Tote by Mama In A Stitch – Made with Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick and a size P crochet hook, it works up fast so she can enjoy the farmer’s market in style!
- Logan House Free Modern Scarf by Make & Do Crew – Crocheted with LB Collection Superwash Merino, this pattern is quick and interesting with unique construction for the modern mom!
- Crochet Slippers with Flip Flop Soles by Make & Do Crew – Who knew that combining flip-flops with Lion Brand 24/7 would give such a brilliant result?! And mom’s feet are always cold…
- Every Day Crossbody Bag by Moogly – I designed this bag using LB Collection Superwash Merino for a purse that’s fast and simple to make, and both handy and stylish to carry on any of her adventures!
- Garden Lace Shawl by Moogly – This pattern just debuted last week, and it features LB Collection Cotton Bamboo and fields of crochet lace for a bright yet delicate result she’s sure to want to show off!
- Crochet Heart Basket by All About Ami – This basket is super handy for the organized mom – or the wanna be organized mom – and fast in Lion Brand Hometown USA!
- Granny Squared Crochet Top by One Dog Woof: If you haven’t crocheted a garment before, then this is a great intro – and she’ll find that granny squares can look elegant in LB Collection Superwash Merino!
- C2C Sewing Machine Pillow by Sewrella – This quick home decor piece is perfect for sewing moms (like my own!) and super affordable to make in Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice!
- Mother’s Day Flower Pattern by Lion Brand – If you are pressed for time, this gorgeous flower can be whipped up with any leftover Lion Brand yarn in your stash for a beautiful gift topper or card accent (and then you get to order more yarn to re-fill your stash!).
- Bird’s Nest Necklace Pendant by Moogly – Last year, using Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton and some beautiful beads, I designed possibly my fastest pattern ever – that can still pack a lot of meaning and love!
Have you crocheted a gift for your mother before? What was it? Please share in the comments, I’d love to hear about it! And to all the moms out there – Happy Mother’s Day! ♥ And so you have it for next year, be sure to pin this image:
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.