That's right, it's time for a Crochet Adventure in England with Tamara Kelly of Moogly (that's me haha), and you're invited! Last year we went to Ireland, and it was such a success we've planned four more Craftours trips! Up first, we're going to England in October 2024 - and of course, I want as many of you as possible to come with me. We'll be crocheting, sightseeing, and having an amazing time - including a visit to the London Knitting and Stitching Show!
This is a full-package trip - Craftours specializes in putting together trips with a crafty focus, that include hotel accommodations, travel, some of the meals, lots of activities, crochet workshops, and more!
Here are some of the amazing things you can look forward to on this trip - and if you're ready to sign up now, CLICK HERE!
- Round-trip international airfare from New York City to England. (Airfare is available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- First-class hotel accommodations in London & Bath. (Suite upgrades available)
- Transfers to/from the airport/hotel in England for full package guests.
- Traveling with crochet educator, designer and author, Tamara Kelly - HEY THAT'S ME!
- Hands-on workshops where we'll be creating a one-of-a-kind crochet project.
- Stop at the charming village of Bourton-on-the-Water.
- Drive through the picturesque Cotswolds area of England.
- 2-day pass to the sensational London Knitting and Stitching Show.
- Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver the entire time.
- Panoramic City tour of London with a local professional guide.
- Professional Craftours travel manager throughout your entire journey.
- Optional guided tour of the historical Highclere Castle. (From Downton Abbey!!)
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily and special farewell dinner.
- Welcome dinner, introductions, and orientation meeting.
- Stopping at the famous and iconic Stonehenge. (I am SO excited for this!)
- Hands-on cooking lesson with a local master chef.
- Panoramic city tour of Bath with a local professional guide.
- Craftours lanyard and luggage identifier.
- All taxes are included in this package and insurance is highly recommended.
In other words, it's going to be 9 amazing days together - traveling, eating, crafting, and shopping! I am so excited for every day of this trip, and I am thrilled to be able to invite you all to come with me. Here's the final cost, because I know you're wondering...
Total cost of this Crochet Adventure in England with Tamara Kelly is:
- Full Package Price: $4,637.00 | Air from New York JFK
- Land Only Price: $3,849.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
Any questions please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Else Are We Going?
Now, I know not everyone can make this trip - after all, spots are limited, we can only take so many! But remember, there are three more trips in the works - all featuring crochet!
December 2024 - Germany and Austria Christmas Markets Tour
May 2025 - New Zealand and Woolfest
October 2025 - Scotland
Interested? CLICK HERE to sign up to get more info on these trips as soon as it's ready! Hope we can squeeze into a plane together soon! ♥