Okay, February is here to let us know that winter wasn't just a passing phase. It is C.O.L.D. here in Iowa! So I've put together a collection of 10 free patterns - 5 knit, and 5 crochet - all made with bulky or super bulky yarns, so you can warm up fast!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages.
5 Free Chunky Crochet Patterns
- Hooded Crochet Cowl by Sarah Zimmerman on Repeat Crafter Me - Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick keeps you warm!
- Squish by Tamara Kelly on Moogly - a cozy one skein cowl featuring Lion Brand Scarfie!
- Simple Chunky Cable Slippers by Tamara Kelly on Moogly - one skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky and less than an hour to cozy toes!
- Whiter Shade of Pale Car Coat by Lion Brand Yarn - a sweater in record time is possible with Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick!
- Speed Hook Shell Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick and an S hook warm you up fast!
5 Free Bulky Knit Patterns
- Cloud Cover Beanie by Tamara Kelly on Moogly - a woolly one skein hat featuring Lion Brand Color Clouds!
- Checkerboard Rib Scarf by Lion Brand Yarn - one ball of Lion Brand Scarfie, and simple knits and purls!
- New Cottage Socks by Lion Brand Yarn - two balls of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick and made in a day!
- Galway Elongated Cardigan by Mari Lynn Patrick on Lion Brand Yarn - cables keep it interesting, Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick makes it quick!
- Sutter's Mill Throw by Lion Brand Yarn - knitted in 5 panels with Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick!
And there you have it - a hat, scarf, slippers, sweater, and afghan for each! Whether you knit or crochet, you'll be toasty, cozy, and pleasantly snug in these delightful free patterns made with chunky yarns!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the free Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
I love scarves hats & the infinity scarves, too. The new crochet looks are great! Thanks for sharing.
😀 Thank Dianne!
Thanks for sharing these awesome projects!
Thank you Lorene, I'm glad you enjoyed them!
I do not understand this site at all. I receive all emails, so therefore you have my email, and password, but every time it says hi guest! yet will not take my password or email address. very frustrating! Then I just get tired of retrying and resubmitting a new register that I just give up. I think there is a big problem on your part. If not corrected I will have to decline getting the newsletter.
Hi Peggy! I'm confused too. There's no password or registration here on Moogly! Are you thinking of LionBrand.com?