Crafting for the home is so special – it’s a major way we make our space our own! And in 2021, it was all about the home, and making it into our own personal retreat. See the best patterns of the year here!
While the Moogly family is on holiday break, the Yarnspirations family has put together some wonderful year end roundups, full of fantastic patterns to explore. In Home Decor, crochet and knit were right on trend, with farmhouse, boho, colorblocking and texture. I’m sure we’ll see many of these trends continue in 2022!
Below, get all the links to the patterns, links to the specific patterns I think you don’t want to miss, and then get a mini roundup of Moogly Home Decor patterns from 2021!
How Do You Like Your Links?
Patterns of Note
There are many great patterns in this collection, here are my favorites!
- Crochet – Woven Mosaic Blanket – Mosaic crochet had a real moment in 2021, and this is a stunning example of the art!
- Knit – Leafy Green Afghan – One color and a simple lace repeat add up to a gorgeous textured and timeless look!
Moogly Home Decor Patterns for 2021
- Cuddle Up Dinosaur Blanket – This C2C blanket is warm, cozy, and a roaring good time!
- Cord Nesting Bowls – Ever wondered how to get this classic look? It’s easy to make any size basket or container with this pattern and tutorial!
- Cushy Cube Storage Bins – Make your own super-quick crochet storage baskets in your favorite home decor colors!
Thank you all so much for reading Moogly this year! We’re excited to bring you lots of fabulous new patterns, videos, CALs, and more in 2022! Have a wonderful holiday season, and Happy New Year!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.