Warm weather, soft grass, walks on the beach. They all add up to bare feet. And that means it’s crochet barefoot sandals season! Nail polish isn’t the only way to dress up your feet this summer! This roundup is a reader request, and these patterns are all completely free. I’ve gathered 5 pretty (and dare I say sexy!) crochet patterns for women, and 5 super cute patterns for babies and girls!
5 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandals Patterns for Women
- Barefoot Sandals by Michele Milligan, on Crochet Pattern Central: Aren’t these lovely?
- Hearts Barefoot Sandals by Tia Davis, on Crochet Rochelle: Her first pattern! Very impressive!
- Summertime Barefoot Sandals by Jay’s Boutique, on Jay’s Boutique Blog: Made with embroidery floss!
- GBS – Granny Barefoot Sandals by Jinky Flaviano, a Ravelry download: Such a fun and bright translation of a crochet classic!
- Bohemian Barefoot Sandals by Chandi S., on Expression Fiber Arts: “Bohemian, gypsy, hippie, boho chic” – simple and lovely!
5 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandals Patterns for Babies/Girls
- Barefoot Sandals by Lauren Frank, on Tutus & Tea Parties: Just change the hook size to change the size to fit!
- Free Barefoot Sandals – Baby and Toddler by Lorin Jean, a Ravelry download: Lorin writes GORGEOUS slipper patterns too, be sure to check out her designs!
- Baby Star Barefoot Sandals by Tia Davis, on Craftown, via the Internet Archive: Tia had several baby barefoot sandals patterns on this site, but these are my favorites!
- FREE Baby Barefoot Sandals by Jessica Zeltner, on Living the Craft Life: Simple and sweet, these will work up in minutes!
- Baby Barefoot Strappy Sandals by Briana Olsen, a Ravelry download: Made with secure elastic, these are meant to stay on! Available in newborn, 0-6 months, and 6-12 months.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? There are lots of gorgeous paid patterns available as well. This Mehndi inspired pair is beautiful!