Warm weather, soft grass, walks on the beach. They all add up to bare feet. And that means it’s crochet barefoot sandals season! Nail polish isn’t the only way to dress up your feet this summer! This roundup is a reader request, and these patterns are all completely free. I’ve gathered 5 pretty (and dare I say sexy!) crochet patterns for women, and 5 super cute patterns for babies and girls!
5 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandals Patterns for Women
- Barefoot Sandals by Michele Milligan, on Crochet Pattern Central: Aren’t these lovely?
- Hearts Barefoot Sandals by Tia Davis, on Crochet Rochelle: Her first pattern! Very impressive!
- Summertime Barefoot Sandals by Jay’s Boutique, on Jay’s Boutique Blog: Made with embroidery floss!
- GBS – Granny Barefoot Sandals by Jinky Flaviano, a Ravelry download: Such a fun and bright translation of a crochet classic!
- Bohemian Barefoot Sandals by Chandi S., on Expression Fiber Arts: “Bohemian, gypsy, hippie, boho chic” – simple and lovely!
5 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandals Patterns for Babies/Girls
- Barefoot Sandals by Lauren Frank, on Tutus & Tea Parties: Just change the hook size to change the size to fit!
- Free Barefoot Sandals – Baby and Toddler by Lorin Jean, a Ravelry download: Lorin writes GORGEOUS slipper patterns too, be sure to check out her designs!
- Baby Star Barefoot Sandals by Tia Davis, on Craftown, via the Internet Archive: Tia had several baby barefoot sandals patterns on this site, but these are my favorites!
- FREE Baby Barefoot Sandals by Jessica Zeltner, on Living the Craft Life: Simple and sweet, these will work up in minutes!
- Baby Barefoot Strappy Sandals by Briana Olsen, a Ravelry download: Made with secure elastic, these are meant to stay on! Available in newborn, 0-6 months, and 6-12 months.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? There are lots of gorgeous paid patterns available as well. This Mehndi inspired pair is beautiful!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ – come join the fun!
I love the star ones!! Those will be so cute this 4th of July!
Great! My 5 year old daughter was sitting with me as I browsed this page and has now demanded I make her to Cinderella ones! LOL!
Thanks for sharing!
I made some! Check them out, I sell different styles. Thanks.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’ve been trying to find a good pattern to make “yoga sandals.”
😀 You’re very welcome Rachel!
May I ask what type of yarn you used for most or all the sandals posted here?
These are all patterns from different designers – you’d need to go to their pattern pages to find out what type of yarn they used for each. 🙂
How cute! My grandmother made these when I was a child. I haven’t seen these in 40 years. I may have to make some myself and pass on the tradition.
😀 What a great memory!
I love these sandals……. How can I find the crochet patterns? I want to make it myself.
Just click on the names of the patterns you like – they are links to the pattern pages! 🙂 Thank you!
Thank you, so much!
Miss Z M Essack
How to crochet berefoot sandils with beads please do put a picture with diftent shoes
Hello Miss Z! To add beads to any project, here’s a great tutorial: click here.
I love the Disney princess sandals, Raverly discontinued the pattern – anyway I can get it?
Oh bummer! I’m afraid that it was retired by the designer, so you’d have to ask her.
I am trying to find the pattern for the star sandles. When I click on it I get page not found.
Can someone help me?
Hi Jamie! Thank you for letting me know that link was broken. I’ve updated with a new link to the Star Sandals! ♥