I can’t believe it, it isn’t true… but it’s time for Back to School! This summer has flown by, but here we are, just weeks from when most kids will head back to school for a new year of learning, fun, and friends. But first things first – school supplies! Here are 10 free back to school crochet patterns with Lion Brand Yarn to add to your list!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn but all opinions are my own.
And because school supplies are expensive enough, all these back to school crochet patterns are FREE!
10 Free Back to School Crochet Patterns with Lion Brand Yarn
Click on the name of the pattern to go to to the pattern page!
- Cassette Tape Pouch on Moogly: Ready for all their pens, pencils, markers, thumb drives, and more with long wearing Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice!
- Aubrie’s Big Kid Backpack on Sewrella: This bag will work as hard as your big kid in bright and colorful Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton!
- Crochet Letter Cards on All About Ami: She took the Moogly Alphabet and turned the letters into Valentine’s Day cards – but these would make awesome flash cards, with a great tactile component for sensory learning! Made with Lion Brand Bon Bons!
- Moroccan Basket on Moogly: If there’s one thing that comes with school, it’s all that random stuff – stash a basket or two in strategic places to catch the end of school day clutter! Made with Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick!
- Pencil Shaped Pencil Case on One Dog Woof: She’ll be the queen of preparedness with this great case – perfect for Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice!
- Around Town Felted Bag on Lion Brand: Lion Brand Fisherman’s Wool is great for felting – and wool is great for insulation, making this a fab lunch bag for your teen (or yourself)!
- Crochet Boutique Laptop Sleeve on Lion Brand: My teen’s high school has gone to laptops for everything – no more textbooks! Keep them safe with a great looking sleeve – this one would be perfect in Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton!
- Monster Apple Cozy on Petals to Picots: Keep their apples unbruised – and smiling! This fun cozy is made with Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton!
- Wall Organizer Door Hanger on Crochet Therapy: Papers… so many papers with back to school! Keep them organized (or at least make an attempt!) with this organizer made in Lion Brand Wool-Ease!
- Notebook Paper Crochet Textbook Cover on Sewrella: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton and this clever pattern make the perfecto book cover for older kids!
Crocheting for our kids is such a great way to send a little piece of ourselves with them every day. And we can get them made ahead of time, when the back to school vibes are all still positive, instead of hair pulling “where are your shoes??!?” vibes!
So I hope you enjoyed this collection of free crochet patterns for back to school! If you make some for your kids, be sure to come share on social media – I love seeing what you’ve made!
Thanks for reading! Follow Moogly on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Lion Brand Yarn for sponsoring this post.